Anyone want to split RAM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechHead

ex-Mod

Anyone want to split the above RAM? I want 32GB - does anyone want to split the remaining 32GB?
It's a good price for 32GB DDR4/b-die. Especially for the Ryzen folk out there.

Let me know - I will get it shipped to my place (10 min from Prime), and ship it out to you at my cost.
Cheers.

Good stuff. But what happens in case of RMA issues? One will ship his piece to the other and get it RMA'd? Or can the RMA also be done per stick only? Just curious.
How much was the price when you bought it? I calculated it's current price and it comes to 9k per 16GB.

Good stuff. But what happens in case of RMA issues? One will ship his piece to the other and get it RMA'd? Or can the RMA also be done per stick only? Just curious.
How much was the price when you bought it? I calculated it's current price and it comes to 9k per 16GB.
In case of RMA, whole kit have to be exchanged that's what I came to know from adata's terms & conditions. I think all manufacturers have similar policy.

Yeah. I'm not sure.
I'll handle the RMA if that happens. I have spare RAM lying around.. Not sure of Mann.
Ditto. Around 9.5k for 16GB. Not a bad price for B die in India.

In case of RMA, whole kit have to be exchanged that's what I came to know from adata's terms & conditions. I think all manufacturers have similar policy.
Thanks good to know. Well I hope it doesn't fail on you guys especially when one of you is busy with life and work. Better keep a backup lol.

Yea corsair needs full.kit
But this thread is about g.skill.
Right but thought its the same with most brands esp. anything above 16gigs!
See this from gskills itself..
1620847843717.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back