Anything from Lamington Road @ ur DoorStep!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheITWares

Skilled
Anything from Lamington Road @ ur DoorStep!!

As most you must know by now that we have opened a Shop @ Lamington Road. I would like to offer our services to our fellow TE Members here in Mumbai.

1. PM me for Best Prices of whatever stuff you need from Lamington Road and I will give you a best possible prices for the same. If you’re getting a better price we will always try bettering it or matching it.

2. If you need something which we don’t have in stock or some other seller has the same we can buy it from him for you can get it delivered for you.

3. It would be great if u give us your Contact No. With the PM that you send in for prices for faster communication.

Some Guidelines -

1. All Orders below Rs. 5000/- can be executed on COD Basis. Order’s above Rs. 5000/- will require some advance which we can decide depending on the Total Amount.

2. I’ll Request you to do all your research Online & ask all the questions you want to before asking us to execute the order. Please Make sure that you don’t change your Order once you have placed it.

Bill Details – You will get a VAT Paid Bill with CST No. VAT/TIN No. On the Bill.

Warranty Details will also be mentioned on the Bill.
PM me for our Bank Details

Other Details –

Our Shop Address @ Lamington Road –

M/s. E-Lounge Shop No. 10 Ganga Building Tara Temple Lane Lamington Road Grant Road (East) Mumbai - 400007

Contact Us -
Rahul - 09223228195 / 022 - 65254360 /022 - 66587565 / 022 - 66587585

Best of luck :D .. finally a good competition to primeabgb for exotic stuff which we dont really get anywhere in lammy :)

nice thing. Rahul delivered me tagan mousepad and tagan cd pouch at my doorsteps. Based on my feedback he must have started this thread. Good stuff.

this is amazing. being at Bangalore, I always miss the lamington...and you bridged the distance dude!! You will be my first choice if I look for anything!!

aah..nice...lamington really needs some dealers who know their stuff..

the cod facility is really convenient : )

brilliant!!!

Great idea, butt kinda takes the fun of going there physically n seeing all the mouth watering stuff in person

What kind of items are sold there? Sorry haven't really heard of Lamington road before! I might be interested though.

^^ PM me and i'll tell u the prices for the parts u need , we are ourself now have a shop at Lamington Road.

Also yaar if i am right ur located in Moga Punjab right.

Great stuff from Rahul, If the delivery costs are reasonable then it's a great deal. BTW rahul, you didn't replied to my PM for laptops. :(

TheITWares said:
^^ PM me and i'll tell u the prices for the parts u need , we are ourself now have a shop at Lamington Road.

Also yaar if i am right ur located in Moga Punjab right.

lol yaar just gone through entire thread, its for Mumbai users only.Well i live 15 days in Moga 15 days in Chandigarh :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back