Anyway to automate sending custom messages to each link from google sheet

kartikoli

Skilled
I have a spreadsheet where first column have the Linkedin profile links I want to connect, the second column B have the custom message I wrote for each contact. Now my workflow is to to open first link in new tab, click on Connect (or click on More then click on Connect button) A pop up will show, Click on message box, copy paste the message for that contact from spreadsheet in the message box and click Send button. This is a task I want to accomplish using automation so was wondering if there is a free software or something that can do this task for me automatically for each profile? I tried Pulover's Macro Creator but somehow its not working as intended because the position of buttons change for profiles. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is the preview of the data I have
Screenshot_1.jpg

It won't work as the messages would need to go on my Linkedin account, This task can be done using Octoparse when the message doesn't change but not with a custom message that changes for every profile.
if it can be done with Octoparse then I'm 100% sure that Python + Selenium will be of help.

You can find demo here -

I wouldn't have mentioned Python unless I read about Octoparse in your prior post. You can either get it done by students learning python or some freelancers.

I wouldn't have mentioned Python unless I read about Octoparse in your prior post. You can either get it done by students learning python or some freelancers.
Its not a big deal as to be on a safer side I send only 25 connection requests daily for 4 days (Linkedin is really strict and limits only 100 req per week), Just thought maybe it can be done without me doing the job :D

Back