Monitors AOC 22" monitor coming.. Price < 20k

IceFusion

Skilled
AOC is coming out with this monitor...

The AOC 210V 22" widescreen monitor represents the ultimate performance in the widescreen product category. It is packed with features that will increase your productivity. It has a slim bezel design optimized for multi-display setups. In addition to its analog D-sub input, it also has a digital DVI-D input for superior image focus and clarity. It has fast 5ms response time for crystal-clear viewing of fast moving images. It has 2000:1 high contrast ratio, 300 cd/m² high brightness, and 170/160 degrees wide viewing angle for superb image clarity from any viewing position. Its 1680x1050 16:10 widescreen resolution enables viewing of side by side applications which eliminates the need to toggle between them. It also enables viewing of more columns when working with tables or spreadsheets.

210V is also designed to work with Microsoft's Windows Vista Operating System. Its widescreen format takes advantage of Microsoft Vista's features such as the Windows Sidebar, which is a pane on the side of the desktop that organizes gadgets and makes them easy to access. The 210V is equipped with HDCP (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) to enable viewing of high resolution video images using Windows Vista.

Whether you're a top industry professional or just want the best price/performance in a monitor, the 210V is your choice.

PRODUCT DETAILS
Resolution: 1680x1050
Response Time: 5ms
DCB Dynamic Colour Boost
Eco Mode
PC & MAC Compatible
Brightness: 300 cd/m²
DCR Contrast Ratio 2000:1
Analog Dsub & Digital DVI-D with HDCP Inputs
Wall Mountable
Price expected is around 18 - 19k.... sure seems to be a good monitor for that price... what do u LCD experts say ?

Ya AOC provides really cheap LCD's when compared to other Leaders in same segments.... But still did not know how they perform :) For the price they offer they seems to be the best VFM :D

Well what happens is that since the Dell isn't available off the shelf, this will probably sell like hot cakes.

I just wonder when we would see a 22" S-IPS at around 20k :(

well a 20.1" is already available for 19700/- in Delhi. samsung syncmaster 206Bw guess its an S-ips as per the specs and reviews that i have read till now.

well, i am using the AOC one currently..... its quite decent....full VFM according to me....

Btw.. can some1 explain me how much does TN panel affect and where ?? :S

IceFusion said:
well, i am using the AOC one currently..... its quite decent....full VFM according to me....

Btw.. can some1 explain me how much does TN panel affect and where ?? :S

Depends on what kind of a TN it is :p

the VX 2835 is a TN but the colors on it suck soo bad.. Asus VW192Tis also a TN but the colors on it was soo much better, to me it was the best TN panel i have to date :D

^ Bahh you can always negotiate with Dell. Tell them you want it for 19k, else you'll buy Samsung. They'll give it for 19 :p

Anish said:
I just wonder when we would see a 22" S-IPS at around 20k :(

I think theres no S-IPS Panel manufactured in the 22" size. :D As far as I know, the S-IPS panels come in sizes 20", 23" and 30" only.

Lord Nemesis said:
I think theres no S-IPS Panel manufactured in the 22" size. :D As far as I know, the S-IPS panels come in sizes 20", 23" and 30" only.

errr...you meant 24" instead of 23" i guess :p

rPOk said:
errr...you meant 24" instead of 23" i guess :p

Nope I meant 23" not 24" :) . Theres no 24" S-IPS as far as I know. The 23" S-IPS is used by the Apple Cinema Display series. Dell Uses S-IPS only in 20" and 30" models. 24" and 27" Dell displays use S-PVA Panel.

Back