Monitors AOC I2269VWM vs Dell S2240L vs LG MP56HQ

AOC I2269VWM vs Dell S2240L vs LG MP56HQ

• Total voters

geekGasming

Disciple
Usage : XBox 360 + Mac Mini for Work.
Budget : 10k

AOC 22 inch LED I2269VWM available on Snapdeal under 5% discount until 31st for 10137. But the page says, 1 year warranty, while AOC provides 3 years warranty i believe.

Been using S2240L in my office, I'm kinda ok with it(i love the clear display), but since office is well lit up, the reflection is irritating at times, dont want to be stuck with reflection at home.

Want to zero down on one of these ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

I own the AOC i2269VWM and it trumps the Dell with better response times, matte display, tinny inbuilt speakers(useless), 2 HDMI cables (in box) and well, there is no ghosting in any game at all. :)
The Dell shows a little more vibrant colors due to its glossy display. Otherwise, the AOC kicks it on the hindside in everything else :)

AOC provide onsite warranty,
They just replaced my panel for white bleeding issue from corner side...
And process was easy to,
Just call CC, register your complaint and they will give you complain number and they will forward complain to your city warranty handler..
You will get contact detail of nearest repairing centre in mobile..
They will call you and take a appointment from you to visit your house and will inspection problem and forward it to AOC..

And they don't ask for any Bill at all, just provide them serial number from back of monitor...

Usage : XBox 360 + Mac Mini for Work.
Budget : 10k

AOC 22 inch LED I2269VWM available on Snapdeal under 5% discount until 31st for 10137. But the page says, 1 year warranty, while AOC provides 3 years warranty i believe.

Been using S2240L in my office, I'm kinda ok with it(i love the clear display), but since office is well lit up, the reflection is irritating at times, dont want to be stuck with reflection at home.

Want to zero down on one of these ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Go for Dell or LG. Both have 3 years warranty, are cheaper and have better service. If you think reflection will be an issue, get LG 22 MP55HQ which has anti reflective coating. Otherwise get Dell S2240L. I am using an LG MP55HQ now.

Guys, is the S2440L, any good ?[DOUBLEPOST=1411721192][/DOUBLEPOST]Going by personal experience and a general call, just bought S2240L. Thanks for the reply guys. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Guys, is the S2440L, any good ?[DOUBLEPOST=1411721192][/DOUBLEPOST]Going by personal experience and a general call, just bought S2240L. Thanks for the reply guys. Much appreciated.

According to me Dell S2240l/2440/ are just overrated. No doubt the monitor looks awesome.. very beautiful, trusted brand and 3 years onsite warranty but this monitor is not productive at all. If you watch some movies, work occasionally or play games occasionally this is probably one of the best monitors in the range. However, if you have to work continuously on this (office or home) this may not be the best option because of the glossy type.

I also bought this from flipkart recently and in the process to return it. I have tried working with this in dim light, bright light, tried all the diff settings in the monitor but at the end the reflection doesn't seem to go completely..... also gives strains to eyes within 2-3 hrs of continuous work. Very difficult to work with it. Right now thinking of buying E2214H or LG MP55HQ.

Back