Android App(s) with PC-like functions

Kilroyquasar

4 seconds, inhale; 4 seconds, exhale.
Skilled
hello,

could anybody pls suggest if there're any apps which do the following with ease similar to that on a PC:

1. tap & copy an image - for eg, just tap on an image on the phone from one app, copy it to clipboard, then paste it elsewhere (in another app). tried 'copy bubble'. didnt work for me.

2. tap & save image to any location - ability to just tap on a screenshot right after taking it, or on any other image, & choose a filename & location to save it anywhere on the phone (generally we can do that with some apps but that requires using 'share' function first & becomes a little cumbersome).

3. undo - ability to undo any action (like while typing, or pasting anything...basically textual actions)

TIA!

Aren't the first two baked into phones these days? Most Sammy phones I used have these.

is it?! thats good. didnt know this. i have a 5YO phone though.

Also, keyboards also have access to clipboard history, you can use those. SwiftKey also has that feature.

yes, although i use gboard for hindi-typing (other keyboards too have that, but not as good).
@Futureized

Give SwiftKey a try, I love the flow typing there and morever it keeps a history of my required names, addresses, emails, phones etc.
which comes in handy most of times.

Back