App to measure charging wattage?

Any app that measures charging wattage on a Windows PC? Want to see how my third party USB c 65 watt chargers compare with the originally supplied one.

Any app will be unreliable if at all it works. Long time ago I got a USB ammeter/voltmeter from AliExpress for few hundred bucks that helps identify poor quality chargers and cables. You should be able to get it on any of the e-commerce sites with Chinese sellers even now.

Any app will be unreliable if at all it works. Long time ago I got a USB ammeter/voltmeter from AliExpress for few hundred bucks that helps identify poor quality chargers and cables. You should be able to get it on any of the e-commerce sites with Chinese sellers even now.

Thanks. I see ones with USB A type of connectors. Do you get ones with USB c inputs?
Will this work?

I have something called as usb doctor charger which was gifted by a friend long yrs ago. Used for measuring actual passable current and helps measure/diagnose fast charging issues. Also used it for diagnosing usb powered devices issues where window reports usb power error etc. Still have it connected to my tvs usb port for connecting usb devices.

Yeah, there a lot of variations os such devices but this one will work. Otherwise, you can also use a cheap adapter if the USB-A ones are much cheaper.

An indirect way to measure would be to use HWiNFO, if you are on a laptop with a battery. It can give the current battery charge level and you can measure how it changes with time for different chargers at around the same battery level.

Back