FS: Tablet Apple 128 GB iPad Air with Wi-Fi [New,Packed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3vils33k3r

Recruit
  • Expected Price: Rs - 49,999/- + Shipping or H2H Deal (for local near sodepur/dumdum stn) [I AM OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS VIA PM ONLY]
  • Source and Time of Purchase: 29/05/2014
  • Reason for Sale: Need Urgent Money
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced.
  • Product Condition: New [10/10]. Completely New,not even used for 10minutes.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes ,1Year
  • Accessories Included: Everything [Original Box, Lightning to USB cable , USB Power adapter , Manual].
  • Product Location: Sodepur, Kolkata, West Bengal
  • Preferred Courier: Bluedart/DTDC Or Buyers Choice and @ Buyers Risk..
  • Shipping Charges: Included
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank Deposit , NEFT , IMPS.
I AM OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS VIA PM ONLY

P.S Anyone not interested in buying please don't spoil the thread by spamming post.

IMG_0233.JPG

IMG_0236.JPG

IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0243.JPG

IMG_0239.JPG

ipad\'.png

IMG_0233.JPG IMG_0234.JPG IMG_0236.JPG IMG_0238.JPG IMG_0239.JPG IMG_0240.JPG IMG_0241.JPG IMG_0242.JPG IMG_0243.JPGipad\'.png

Last edited:
why you are after my thread when you are not interested. Please mind your own business.
Post what is correct and as a member i have the rights to point out what is wrong
i assume as a new member u are showing more aggression to the forum
Reported thanx

Last edited:
Post what is correct and as a member i have the rights to point out what is wrong
i assume as a new member u are showing more aggression to the forum
Reported thanx

bro new member and old member is not the case earlier you tried to ruin my sale by posting links of whatever post you wanted , mods removed it after I reported that and now again you are starting the same mess.

Seller is a seller , no matter he is new or old .I am not selling or begging you to buy the item so why you are posting or ruining my thread with your useless comments ,

I posted every details with screenshot and buyer will see it (warrenty screenshot is already added in high res pics) , you don't have to worry and its having 1 year warranty (more than 11 months are left for warrenty,so its called 1year only.)

REPORTED...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back