1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Don't need.
Sold

Last edited:
you are selling the other part of the combo here, so the reason is kind of incorrect.
It is not. I always intended to sell these when I bought the bundle but not the Mac. Unfortunately, I ended up deciding not to keep the Mac. I tried returning it to the Apple Store before putting it here but they don't accept returns at all in India. India has the highest prices and the worst customer service.

This would be a really stupid way to make money. I am just trying to break even after shipping and insurance.

It is not. I always intended to sell these when I bought the bundle but not the Mac. Unfortunately, I ended up deciding not to keep the Mac. I tried returning it to the Apple Store before putting it here but they don't accept returns at all in India. India has the highest prices and the worst customer service.

You don't like it and want them to take it back and if they don't take it they have the worst customer service, You are the people amazon changed their return policy.[emoji16]

You don't like it and want them to take it back and if they don't take it they have the worst customer service, You are the people amazon changed their return policy.[emoji16]
You can do that in America which has cheaper prices and better customer service is every possible way.
Moreover, Amazon has changed it's return policies everywhere including America. That was always their plan. Be very good until you are the only game in town then you decide all the rules. I don't think that has anything to do with customer behaviour.

Sorry for shitting on your thread OP, but unaware consumers who literally pledge loyalty to big companies and believe everything they say is the reason our country practically has no consumer rights. Btw these are also the people who later wouldn't hesitate to draw their swords out and curse Amazon or Apple with all their energy, if something were to happen to their order.
Agree with OP there on Apple having the highest prices + bad customer service policies in India.
They changed their return policy because it is a company that will always look to maximize profit. You think Amazon is a poor little baby who didn't know there will always be a few bad customers? It's just a small cost of doing business that they've now realized they don't need to bear anymore.
If Apple stops returns in the US they're ****ed. But Apple will never start accepting returns in India because they don't need to. There isn't enough consumer power for the company to need to change its policy as it doesn't see any threat to its business. So bad policies will continue until they think there could be a decline in profits. I don't think Apple will start their own service centers here anytime soon. We seem to be quite profitable for them though as they've now cut out the middleman and increased profits even more by building their own infrastructure, if I'm not incorrect. We're cash cows man.

You can do that in America which has cheaper prices and better customer service is every possible way.
Mate, while I agree with you and hope that we get such service and prices here too; In America, they go by the logic that most will be honest and only a few will abuse the system. Sadly, It's vice versa in India.

The only way to accept most of the polices here would be to realise that you (or should I say I, speaking for myself) would do the same if it were your business.

Free bump.

Last edited:
Back