FS: Networking Apple Airport Extreme WiFi Router Base Station A1301 - 802.11n - Dual Band - Gigabit - PPPoE

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibot

Adept
I'm selling my Apple Airport Extreme Base Station 3rd Generation A1301. It is in spanking condition as the pictures would stand testimony. It's dual band, gigabit ethernet (WAN and LAN), three gigabit lan ports, one gigabit WAN port. You can tinker around with the router using an app on your phone too. The GUI is extremely easy to use. Can be used in multiple modes (PPPoE, etc.), can be used as a bridge too.
  • It's damned easy to set up. I don't think I've ever used a more fuss free and easy to use router
  • It has a Guest network, so that keeps the visitors out of your private home network
  • Can be accessed and modified via your cellphone or computer with a simple GUI
  • Aesthetic. It's sexy AF, premium and inconspicuous.
Wireless protocols
  • IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n2
Frequency bands
  • 2.4GHz and 5GHz simultaneously
Radio output power
  • 20 dBm (nominal)
Security
  • Wi-Fi Protected Access™ (WPA/WPA2)4
  • Wireless security (WEP) configurable for 40-bit and 128-bit encryption
  • MAC address filtering
  • NAT firewall
  • Support for RADIUS authentication
  • 802.1X, PEAP, LEAP, TTLS, TLS, FAST
  • Time-based access control
Interfaces
  • One Gigabit Ethernet WAN port for connecting a DSL or cable modem
  • Three Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports for connecting computers or network devices
  • USB 2.0 port for connecting a USB printer or USB external hard drive
  • 802.11n wireless
UmCGeKq.jpg

m5GagqB.jpg

1ZoH8TH.jpg

how many lan portscan it use at the same time besides the internet wan port and is it that a usb port?
They're three lan ports, I'm sure it'd be able to use all. I've used two at the most. One for a switch and the other for a printer. Yeah, there is a USB port, though I've never used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back