Apple apple everywhere

Checksum

Skilled
I know i may get flamed for this, but what the hell :p

Got the one with 2.4ghz C2D, 2gb RAM, 160gb HDD. Runs pretty smooth actually. And OSX is slick :D

And i had my reasons to go for this, rather than the Dell 1330, mainly being I am not going to game on this, and i needed good battery life. And even though its an Apple product, its actually pretty decent VFM.

Sweet! What was the damage like? Do post a review if you can, there doesn't seem to be a single Macbook review on TE ;)

And seconding what Rio said, one of the wisest notebook choices :)

Thanks guys :) Got it for 61k all inclusive. And sorry for the poor pics. My cam is kind of screwed up.

The only real issue i've noticed so far is some backlight bleeding near the bottom corners. The speakers are located there, so maybe due to magnetic interference. Anyway, i guess i can live with it. And it gives about 4 and half hours of battery life with wifi on and with a few apps open! :hap2:

Anish said:
Sweet! What was the damage like? Do post a review if you can, there doesn't seem to be a single Macbook review on TE ;)

And seconding what Rio said, one of the wisest notebook choices :)

But many owners ;) even macbook pro and mackbook air :eek:hyeah:

61k???? pardon my ignorance, but is it seriously worth that much moolah as some ppl are saying????

but anyways congrats on the purchase......

@thebanik, yes it is worth it! At least for the price you pay, you do get a lot of advantages that are lacking in other notebooks of the same price. I am someone who looks for maximum bang for the buck, and trust me, it is worth the price.

I am starting to work on the review, so should finish it before the weekend :)

Back