Apple iPhone 3G 16GB White in Box, bought from Airtel, permanently unlockable 5.08 BL

Status
Not open for further replies.
In mint condition, less used. My cousin bought it from Airtel, India for Rs 36,100 a year back.

With all accessories in box. Very neat & clean.

Pics here: Yfrog Album

Advantage of this iPhone is that

1. It's official Airtel iPhone, so if you're an Airtel user, you don't need to worry about it getting locked everytime a new firmware is launched by Apple. You can safely upgrade your iPhone anytime and enjoy each & every Apple iPhone feature with no worries at all.

2. Even if you're not an airtel user, this iPhone can be unlocked "ANYTIME" because it's got the rare bootloader version 5.08, means it's baseband (that usually gets upgraded and locked with firmware upgrades from Apple) can be downgraded anytime to the permanently unlockable baseband using the utility called "Fuzzyband".

So, this is a rare iPhone that is a real gem where you need not worry about it getting unlocked whenever you upgrade its firmware.

Please note that since a few days, the vibration function is not working anymore. The phone rings when the call is received, but just doesn't vibrate

Price expected: Rs. 20K

Cousin bought for Rs. 36,100 and used very little, he wants to sell it for Rs 22K. But, to take care of the vibration issue, he will sell it at 20K so that you can get it checked and/or fixed, which should not be more than, say 500-700 bucks.

Reason for selling: He bought it out of fascination but used very little and wants to encash it instead of keeping it and not using it.

Would prefer local buyers who can pay cash and pick it up but can ship it if buyer pays the shipping costs.

Re: Apple iPhone 3G 16GB White in Box, bought from Airtel, permanently unlockable 5.0

Dude you missed the pictures,,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: Apple iPhone 3G 16GB White in Box, bought from Airtel, permanently unlockable 5.0

^^ .. cant you see the link in front of : PICS HERE ?? open your eyes dude ..

egobrain.exe said:
^^ .. cant you see the link in front of : PICS HERE ?? open your eyes dude ..
Thanks dude !!

Since the link appeared as a plain text, ekampreet might have missed it. I've underlined the link to pics in the OP.

will u like to trade with my 1 month old nokia n79 white in colour + cash

really nice price for an indian iphone...best of luck m8 :)

Payment received from Khimera. Preparing for shipping now

Phone sent to Khimera yesterday. Once he confirms the receipt, I'll close this thread

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Phone received by Khimera, hence closing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back