Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB Black in Box with all accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cousin of mine bought this Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB Black in Nov. 2009.

It is fully unlocked and has no such issues like tethered jailbreak, means you can switch it off and then switch it on at your ease, you don't need to connect it to the computer and jailbreak every time you switch it on.

It's extremely difficult to find such 3GS iPhones these days.

It's in very good condition with all accessories in the box.

Price: Rs. 24,500
Pics here: Yfrog Album

Reason for sale:
Phone was locked on Firmware 3.1.3 since 45 days, cousin couldn't wait until now to get it unlocked and use it, so bought another 3GS. Hence, it's up for grabs !!

It is now unlocked for all GSM networks !!
Would prefer local buyers who can pay cash and pick it up but can ship it if buyer pays the shipping costs.

willing to exchange with 5month old excellent condition omnia i8910hd? i'm willing to let my omnia go. bought for 28.5k.if interested. pm.

as its locked to US network, are you giving any asssurance that the network unlock will be available by June as mentioned on your post.

Ankur said:
willing to exchange with 5month old excellent condition omnia i8910hd? i'm willing to let my omnia go. bought for 28.5k.if interested. pm.

Apologies bro, not interested.

a_t_u_l said:
as its locked to US network, are you giving any asssurance that the network unlock will be available by June as mentioned on your post.

I've been going thru Dev-team's blogs and Musclenerd, sherif hashim's and geohot's tweets and unlock is expected right after the Apple WWDC (on Jun 04) where OS4.0 will be released. As those folks have tweeted, unlock for FW 3.1.3 exists, just that they're holding it up so that Apple doesn't fix it in FW 4.0 and more and more people can benefit out of that, using it on newer iPhones with FW 4.0 as well.

So, yes, I'm convinced it'll be there around Jun 04

I read some where that 3.1.3 is already unlockable and its the radio version 5.1 something that is unlockable till now. Had read it somewhere on TE itself if not mistaken. Hopefully prove me wrong.

coolraghav said:
phone will be surely be unlockable with release of iphone 4G .... 100% sure.

Check geohot blog...

Yeah, I'm also sure of that

FYI: AT&T has begun changing its upgrade (to iPhone 4G) eligibility dates for some iPhone customers to June 21st, source: iClarified - Apple News - AT&T Hints at June 21st Availability for iPhone 4G)

So, I'm pretty confident that once Apple launches iPhone 4G and OS4.0 for iPhone 3G/3GS on June 04 at WWDC, the unlock would be available right after that. As I said, geohot and dev-team, both have the unlocks since 3 mos. now but are just holding it up for Apple to launch OS4.0/iPhone 4G so that even the newer upcoming iPhones can be unlocked.

So, folks, grab this one fast as it's really a great price. This should have gone by now.

I don't see the greatness in the price when a brand new peace can be had for ~25k from grey market :S :S

mutant said:
I don't see the greatness in the price when a brand new peace can be had for ~25k from grey market :S :S

sources? 3GS doesn't retail for anything less than 30k+ afaik.

mutant said:
http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-and-discussions/apple-iphone-3gs-now-165703.html

Apart from this , i also have a friend who recently bought a brand new box packed iphone 3gs for 25k from new delhi grey market....

so there you go...
Since the OP of the thread you're referring to, said the following as his last post before closing the thread:

"I am closing this thread temporarily, until I make things mentioned in the previous post of mine, clear"

I don't think even he got 3GS for 25K,let alone the rest.

I also checked the price at Delhi grey mkt and they quote 30K for 16Gb and 35K for 32GB. And supply is not even confirmed, the "Afghani sardars" there will discuss the price with you and then make you wait for 30 mins. or so and either come back empty handed or with a box in terrible condition, God knows what may have happened to the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back