Apple iPhone 6 available for Rs 10,000 on Flipkart after exchanging iPhone 6s !

savrom

Disciple
Here's an irresistible exchange offer for Apple fans. Apple iPhone 6 is available for Rs 10,000 (approximately) post an exchange offer of up to Rs 22,000 on the e-commerce website Flipkart. The offer is on Space Grey colour variant of Apple iPhone 6 16GB.

The iPhone variant (on which this offer is available) is priced at Rs 31,990. An additional discount of up to 5% too is available if users pay through credit cards from a few selected banks. The e-commerce website is also offering EMI options on the device.

There is a list of smartphones that are valid for the exchange offer. Since this discount depends on the model that users exchange with, it is interesting to note that the maximum discount of Rs 22,000 is available on iPhone 6S, a higher-generation model vis-a-vis iPhone 6. This means to avail the maximum discount of Rs 22,000, a buyer needs to exchange his/her iPhone 6S with iPhone 6 (highly unlikely we must say.)
There's also a flat discount Rs 5,000 (13%) on the same iPhone 6 model, which is selling at Rs 31,990 against its current price of Rs 36,990.Incidentally, the iPhone model is not available offline at stores that Gadgets Now spoke to. These include some stores of iZenica, IWorld, Jumbo and Reliance Retail.

2a5iq7c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I found this online. Sorry. No Im not promoting this and Kiranrss you are right its not a good deal.

6pack I put in my new phone one plus two and im only getting rs.8000 on exchange and I am really pissed on that . Really stupid deal by Flipkart!

I found this online. Sorry. No Im not promoting this and Kiranrss you are right its not a good deal.

6pack I put in my new phone one plus two and im only getting rs.8000 on exchange and I am really pissed on that . Really stupid deal by Flipkart!

Yeah. Their exchange offer is somewhat weird. The price increases with the price band of new phone you're trying to buy. Try it with a Google Pixel and you will see marginally better price. (it shows 9k) lol. Best to keep old phone as mp3 player.
Flipkart stopped giving out good deals long time back. Now I think the only good looking deals that come from them (or credit card companies) is the 0% EMI deals. When Amazon starts the 0% EMI deals people will stop visiting FK most probably.

for iphone 6 im getting a exchange of 5.9k on a galaxy s3 plus 5% extra off which makes it cost Rs 24776. i think the offer is worth it for thiss case as market value of a s3 is not 6k. Too bad 16 gb is not enough space for most people now.

Back