Sold offline !
- Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Apple iPhone X 256GB, Brand New, Still Not Activated, USA Bought, R-SIM 12 Unlocked (R-SIM included in sale)
- Expected Price: Sold
- Source and Time of Purchase: Best Buy, USA in July 2018
- Reason for Sale: Already using 64GB iPhone X. Bought it from a friend in Aug 2018 who got it from Best Buy USA in July 2018. Wanted to upgrade selling my 64GB but need money for another purpose. So, selling this 256GB
- RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd
- Product Condition: Brand New in Box. Still not activated. It's locked to AT&T USA and charges to unlock it are > Rs 5000. I unlocked my 64GB using R-SIM 12 and it works like a charm. Best thing is that once activated, R-SIM 12 can be removed and Indian SIM cards work directly.
- Even OTA updates don't lock it. SIM changes can be done without the need of R-SIM. Basically, it behaves like a factory unlocked phone once activated. Only if it is formatted, R-SIM is needed again for activation. Not for day-to-day usage. I've already updated my 64GB Old twice for iOS updates and it never needed R-SIM again
- Purchase Invoice Available: No
- Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Not sure if USA bought iPhone X has warranty in India. If so, then full 1 year warranty from the day it's activated
- Accessories Included: Original box, and all accessories that Apple includes in the box + R-SIM 12
- Product Location: New Delhi, Delhi
- Preferred Courier: Would prefer local buyers to avoid shipping such an expensive item. But, can do so if buyer takes responsibility of couriers via insurance etc.
- Shipping Charges: At actuals
- Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer