Apple IPOD - Repairing And Updating Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Hi ,

During The Last Few Days i Have Been Training My Chip Level Repair Guys For Apple Ipod Repairing To Perfection .This Includes All The Apple IPOD Family From Its Start Till Today .We Would Be Doing Repair Work For All Defective Apple Ipods From Anywhere in India .We Have Created a Special Category for The Same Here -> Apple Products n Spares .Slowly We Are Adding Cool Stuff To This .Kindly Note That Apple Ipods Are sold Very Expensive In Chandigarh Due To 12.5% Tax Structure On them And We Do Not Intend To Resell Them Here On TE .I Would Be Stocking All Spares Required For Repair And Maintenance Of This And Soon We Will Have Some Good Inventory For All Repairing Spares For The Same .the icing On The Cake If That i Have a Great network In China Where i Can Source Some HDD's For These IPODS Also .Well Have a Look At This Very INNOVATIVE DEAL

Apple IPOD Repair Estimate Charges [ Any Ipod ]

16bhuup.jpg

Please Select This Service If You Would Like Us To Give You a No Obligation Estimate Of Your Apple Ipod Defective MP3 Player .Typically You Have To Select This And Add To Your Shopping Cart And Then Proceed To Checkout and Place The Order .The Order Would Be Qued For Approval Of Our Staff .Once you Get Approval Email From Our Staff And Your Order Is Converted From "Pending Stage " To "Awaiting Payment Stage " Kindly Pack The MP3 Player and Ship To "The Repairmasters , C/o Lynx ,SCF 4 ,Ground Floor , Sector 10 , Chandigarh , UT [ India ] ,Pin Code 160011 ." .Once We Receive The Unit We Will take 1 ~ 3 Working Days And Revert Back To You On your Mobile No With The Estimate Cost Of Repairs And Change Your This Order Pricing To Match The Estimate Rate Given To You .You will Then Have To Pay And We Will Repair the Same and Send It Back To You .Happy Music Listning .Sending Back Shipping Charges Rs :85/- And One Time Fee Of Rs :250/- Apply To All Orders And Is Non Refundable .

To Order Please -> Click Here

Our Office Picture With The Repair Department Actually Listed

2co22h4.jpg

CH 03 Picture Is The Actual Location Of The Repair Department .Mr Sunil Heads this Department and Works under My supervision And Training .Once We Perfect This Repairing We Will Migrate To Iphone and Ipad Repairs Also .

Terms And Conditions :

• Please Note That We Do Not Sell Our Repair Material In Our Office Or Online Shop ,This is Just For Your Reference
  • Kindly Note That Some Of The ipods Can Get Some Marks Due To The Non standard Nature Of Opening them with Tools .

Guys ,

We Have sorted out Ipod Classic Repair and pare Parts In The Website - > Classic .Not Only This i am also Importing All Ipod HDD From China Now ,Should Be Here In Few Days Time Frame .Iphone is next on my radar lol

wishmaster.dj said:
good initiative, amar

Well,

I Was Not Very Active Earlier Had Many Thing At Hand Related To My Business .Ipod Classic And Nano And Older Models Spares Have Been Ordered Also ,the HDD Are Just About To Be Ordered .The touch Parts Also Would Be Ordered anything this Week .Once We Have All this Repairing Would Be Going At rocket Pace ,Till this Time Frame i Have All Solved Cases Here in Chandigarh .We Will Soon start a Proper Repair system for internet work Related To Computer also ,But all This One At a Time So That We Are 100% Perfect In All Services

Note : The First Picture is a Live Photo Of My Office With New Webcams Installed .

Guys ,

I Have Recieved Stock Of Classic And nano Products Also Mini and Video .Touch is Still under processing .

Friends ,

I Have Really Spend a Lot Of Time In Understanding The Apple Ipod Classic 5th ,6th Generation That Has Come To Me For Repairs .Currently We Can Do a Lot Of Repair Work In The Classic Series Of Ipods .Currently i have good amount of spares also for the same .The following is in stock -> Lynx Apple Ipod Spare Parts

Some Spares In Hand

• Batteries - > Battery
  • Body Parts - > Body
  • HDD - > HDD " 30GB Can Fit In Any Classic "
  • LCD - > LCD
  • Motherboards - > Motherboard "Currently In Transit To Me "
  • Some Other Parts - > Other

I Would Be Investing a Lot in The Spares For All Apple Ipods .We Will List This Off Ebay India Also For Easy Purchase Of The Spares ,Its a Slow Process But Would Be Nailed finally

Hi All ,

Wound Like To share The Excitement That Spare Parts For Touch Series Of Apple Products Are Also Now In Transit To Us .This Means e Will Be Able To Repair The Same Also .We would Also Like To Share That We Are Also Recieving a Huge Consignment Of Ipod HDD's .Both Of These Things SHould Be Here In a Few Days Time Frame Now

hi can i buy a ipod touch 3rd gen digitizer + front assembly incl home button and the pry tool to open the screen. i damaged my screen due to water . i need a replacement part. i can fix it myself. what would the price be ? i basically need the whole black part of the ipod touch 3g (digitizer + plastic + cable to attach to the board + home button and the circuitry on the underside of the home button) ebay.in link if you have stock. need it urgently

yohanns23 said:
hi can i buy a ipod touch 3rd gen digitizer + front assembly incl home button and the pry tool to open the screen. i damaged my screen due to water . i need a replacement part. i can fix it myself. what would the price be ? i basically need the whole black part of the ipod touch 3g (digitizer + plastic + cable to attach to the board + home button and the circuitry on the underside of the home button) ebay.in link if you have stock. need it urgently
Sir ,

Sorry But My Ipod Touch Products Have Not Arrived

Guys ,

Keep a Eye On This Section - > Lynx Apple Ipod Accessories .We Are Adding 100% Original apple Accessories To This Section .We ARe Working On This Fast .Soon We will Have Mac Desktop And Laptops And Also entire Accessory Range .

Guys ,

Would Like To Tell You Guys That Ipod Touch Repair Parts Have Arrieved .PM Us For Spares That You Like To Buy .Not Only This We Also Not Have Added 100% Genuine Apple Ipod Accessories In The Website > Accessories .Apple Imac , Mac Pro ,Mac Mini And Macbook ,Macbook Air And Macbook Pro Are Also Added

hi i pmed you i think, but i havent received a response,anyways i want to know if the iPod touch 3rd gen digitizer + front bezel and home button (the whole font assembly) is available and the price.

Guys ,

we Have Recieved A Lot Of ipod HDD .Would Update Website Once I Come From My Trip .Also Note That We ARe starting Reselling Of The Following Brands

1 : Allshop - > www.allshop.com

2 : atek - > Password Organizer, Wireless Presenter, Portable Keyboard - Atek, Inc.

3 : Bling My Thing - >

4 : Blue Lonuge - > Bluelounge - Clever products to simplify your digital lifestyle

5 : And 30+ More Fury Brands All related To Apple And Top End Retailed Products In The World ...We Are Adding Those To Our Apple Section Also ,Keep a Watch There Please .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back