Apple Ipod Touch 1G / 8GB Rs.5999/-

Status
Not open for further replies.

malhotraraul

Skilled
NEW GOOD QUALITY PICS UPDATED

dsc0086low.jpg

dsc0073low.jpg

more than a one year old ipod touch 1g / 8gb, (8/10 as seen in pics), being silver back, cant protect it much, some scratches at the back which it's bound to have in a year, single hand use for about 1 or 2 hrs a day during traveling & it's jail-broken with latest firmware installed.

reason for selling : upgraded to iphone 3g / 8gb

selling price : 5999/- (mumbai / navi mumbai / thane buyers only)

Included:
- iPod Touch (1G / 8GB)
- iPod USB Data Cable
- Original iPod Box
- original user manual

hey mate, u changed its headphones???? since it was damaged acc. to u.

And u solved that screen issue that i faced in this ipod?????

sri_rng said:
What's the difference b/w 1g, 2G and 3g Touch's?

each generation has a different and more powerful hardware n more features.
there are only 2 3g variant as far as i have heard ,i.e.,the 32gb n 64gb models only!!

Raul and I both checked the ipod and found no problems with the screen. We have no idea what kind of issue you faced or what you did to create the so called problem, but the ipod is working just fine here.

Of course, anyone wanting to buy this is encouraged to check it in person before buying so as to avoid any inconvenience later on. Also, please read the manual before using it if there are any doubts, or else ask here on TE before starting to complain.

zhopudey said:
Mayank, raul and I both checked the ipod after you returned it and found no problems with the screen. We have no idea what kind of issue you faced or what you did to create the so called problem, but the ipod is working just fine here.

Of course, anyone wanting to buy this is encouraged to check it in person before buying so as to avoid any inconvenience later on. Also, please read the manual before using it if there are any doubts, or else ask here on TE before starting to complain. ( w.r.t. mayank and his questions re. itunes and wifi).

Mate first of all, i'm familiar with all this since I was using iphone before this. :eek:hyeah:
So i was very well familiar with all this stuff. And exactly the issue was - "A smal portion of screen is not touchable, means not effect of touching at that place." I first recognized this while browsing through music library but later on to get the specific dimensions of that are i tried signing in to itunes account and came to know that the location where ok and cancel is written on that screen that part was untouchable. :p
I was not pointing out any issues with itunes or wifi, i was saying that issue was with that screen part. :tongue:

@malhotraraul
Have u replaced that damaged headphones now by a new one since u charged me for that. :tongue:
I'm quite sure u haven't. :bleh:

mayanksahni said:
Mate first of all, i'm familiar with all this since I was using iphone before this. :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:
So i was very well familiar with all this stuff. And exactly the issue was - "A smal portion of screen is not touchable, means not effect of touching at that place." I first recognized this while browsing through music library but later on to get the specific dimensions of that are i tried signing in to itunes account and came to know that the location where ok and cancel is written on that screen that part was untouchable. :p:p
I was not pointing out any issues with itunes or wifi, i was saying that issue was with that screen part. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

@malhotraraul
Have u replaced that damaged headphones now by a new one since u charged me for that. :tongue::tongue:
I'm quite sure u haven't. :bleh::bleh:

you are acting silly because i charged you for the headphone you had damaged & this shows your vindictive intention to prevent my sale & when i said local buyers preferred means the buyer can check it & take it, maybe this is too hard for you to understand because you are over working to prevent my sale, which u cannot.

i am not gonna dignify your bad intentions with any explanation, so please move your hole out from my thread

mods, please see to this issue

And exactly the issue was - "A small portion of screen is not touchable, means not effect of touching at that place."

Mayank, as I said, we checked the ipod and the touchscreen is working perfectly. We could not reproduce the problem you'd mentioned, so IMO you're just talking BS :no: You have stated your issues, so now kindly shut up and let any interested buyer deal with raul directly.

malhotraraul said:
you are acting silly because i charged you for the headphone you had damaged & this shows your vindictive intention to prevent my sale & when i said local buyers preferred means the buyer can check it & take it, maybe this is too hard for you to understand because you are over working to prevent my sale, which u cannot.

i am not gonna dignify your bad intentions with any explanation, so please move your hole out from my thread

mods, please see to this issue

I'm not having intention to prevent this deal since this is a tech site so guys here also accept damaged or non working products too. Btw I just wanna make everyone(buyer) aware that he should throughly check the issue i stated above. I don't have any intention to prevent ur sale. And regarding that amount that u deducted for damaging headphones, I don't even give a damn to it. I just wanna make aware that buyer will get a damaged headphones since u specified that i damaged it. But mate u r supposed to mention all this things in ur thread.
I'm not at all crapping ur thread, I just wanna make aware that buyer should know all these things.

zhopudey said:
Mayank, as I said, we checked the ipod and the touchscreen is working perfectly. We could not reproduce the problem you'd mentioned, so IMO you're just talking BS :no: You have stated your issues, so now kindly shut up and let any interested buyer deal with raul directly.

Manners mate, manners.

I know u are quite old in TE but being a senior member u have no right to abuse any other member. :no::no:

If u want then i can ask my other friends who too checked this problem to contact u and clear ur doubts.

And mind it, don't abuse at juniors only b'coz u are a senior and talking on behalf of ur friend.

mayanksahni said:
If u want then i can ask my other friends who too checked this problem to contact u and clear ur doubts.

And mind it, don't abuse at juniors only b'coz u are a senior and talking on behalf of ur friend.

Fact remains - the touchscreen is working just fine.

Of course any buyer is advised to check the product personally before buying.

zhopudey said:
Fact remains - the touchscreen is working just fine.

Of course any buyer is advised to check the product personally before buying.

I'm just talking about what about i observed.

Nothing more, nothing less.

mayank sahni, i am really not taking you seriously, please do not make me to.

i gave you enough time, hence i give you another 24hrs to remove all the bull shit, after that my time starts.

i do not understand why mods are ignoring this thread, or they must be sleeping.

p.s. they might give me warning thinking this is a BUMP, this is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back