Apple iPod touch 3G 8GB as a Prize from eBay.

The Sauron

Skilled
Hi,

I have won this Apple iPod touch 8GB 3G from recent "eBay scorching Hot deals" First prize was Sony 32" LCD TV, Second was this beauty:p recevied on 19th of July by Bluedart.

For clamming prize I was supposed to pay gift tax of near about 3.5K:no: Well shipment delayed until 1st July, after this date revised policies of tax have been implemented and I payed nothing as tax:hap2: To be honest eBay people were friendly with me to receive iPod. Thanks to Mr.Zubin (eBay account Manager)

Now some pictures of the iPod.

86716568.jpg
72966723.jpg
63090876.jpg
61547249.jpg
17920192.jpg

Congrats....Good to see someone from TE to win it .....btw we must have highest no of referal links from TE to ebay from the biggest thread in whole of TE :D

Now where is my tax :p...I am the thread starter u know :D

khanvis2009 said:
didnt even know that the 3g ipod touch was available in 8gb!!
Yeah but there's no difference between the 2G and the 3G models except for the 32GB and the newly introduced 64GB model.

They ship the newer 3Gs with the iOS4 though. :)

Desecrator said:
Yeah but there's no difference between the 2G and the 3G models except for the 32GB and the newly introduced 64GB model.

They ship the newer 3Gs with the iOS4 though. :)
does the 2g play video with the same framerate as a 3g ?.. i want to buy an ipod for watching movies but am not sure if a 2g can play 30fps ..

Back