Apple Vision Pro is here

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
Apple-Vision-Pro-feature.png

Apple Vision Pro AR Headset With M2 and R1 Chipsets Launched: Price, Specifications​

• Apple unveiled its first AR headset at the WWDC 2023.
  • Apple calls its first AR headset Apple Vision Pro.
  • One can use their hands, eyes and voice to control the product.
    The Vision Pro is equipped with an M2 Chipset with a custom media R2 processor. The device can capture spatial photos and videos. Apple adds that the Vision Pro can also simulate a dark theater in a bright room. The company adds that our entire world is a canvas for apps. Apple has partnered with Disney World to offer an incredible experience for its users.
Released at $3500 approx. should easily cost ₹3,00,000/- here in India :p
Read more: https://www.apple.com/apple-vision-pro/

Apple products are sold in India via 1$ equals 100 INR formula so expect the price to be 3.5 lakh easily.

Battery backup is 2 hours so expect to buy more battery packs for remote use but keeping it plugged in is also an option.
I think an affordable version will come soon because the cost of this one is ridiculous.
This is supposed to be an entirely new tech cum product and $ 3500 is insanely high for it to be successful.
If you wear glasses then it gets even more costly.

Last edited:
Apple products are sold in India via 1$ equals 100 INR formula so expect the price to be 3.5 lakh easily.

Battery backup is 2 hours so expect to buy more battery packs for remote use but keeping it plugged in is also an option.
I think an affordable version will come soon because the cost of this one is ridiculous.
This is supposed to be an entirely new tech cum product and $ 3500 is insanely high for it to be successful.
If you wear glasses then it gets even more costly.
I was thinking like $1500/- ab to 4090 sasta lagne laga he in scale :p

One interesting point is that they are able to deliver 4K resolution per eye. Even Meta hasn’t been able to deliver that resolution.

I think that apple’s entry into VR space will hopefully increase the adoption of the tech (given that they launch more reasonably priced products in future)

price is a deal breaker, only good thing is screen res, otherwise it is a beta product meant for devs, to kickstart app development - should have named it dev kit. Non pro consumer models will definitely arrive.

edit: that wire is to power bank wtf, so we cannot connect it to PC/Macs?

Last edited:
About $1500 would've taken on Meta, I cant imagine this is the only device they have planned as the price guarantees virtually no one will buy it. This is the vision pro, so we can expect a standard or air variant in the future. Till then, the $500 Quest 3 is an excellent deal.

On another note, WTF is wrong with Macbook air 15 prices? They are charging 20K for each upgrade step...

1686032973369.png

Hololens was similarly priced. However it found a niche among enterprise users for designing, remote troubleshooting, etc.

Other than youtubers buying it.I haven't gone through wwdc highlights yet, does anyone know the use cases for this?

edit: that wire is to power bank wtf, so we cannot connect it to PC/Macs?
That can be done wirelessly I believe.

Connecting it with wire to ipad or Mac would be a bad idea anyways. You will always be worried about moving your head or if you need to get up for a task.

Back