Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Cash
Selling my Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular 42mm Aluminium Grey purchased from Flipkart. Will throw in a Spigen Rugged Armour protective case which I used constantly with it.

Condition: 8/10. There's only 1 tiny scratch on the body near the underside near the round dial. I've tried to capture it in the pics. It isn't normally visible when used without the case - with the case, you cant see it. Other than this tiny scratch there's just normal signs of use since it's aluminium but no heavy damage of any sort. The underside sensors are pristine and clean.

I will ensure to clean the watch, strap and Spigen case and thoroughly sanitize it as best as I can before shipping.

Details: Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular 42mm Aluminium

Contents: Watch + Charger + Original Box + Strap + Spigen protective case. I should also have a new unused scratch guard which i bought to replace the old one.

Under Warranty: No

Bill Available: Yes

Mode of Payment: Cash/Bank Transfer/NEFT/UPI

Reason for Sale: Need cash. Looking for a quick sale.

Price: 15,000 plus shipping at actuals and buyers risk. I will package it carefully and thoroughly.

Any questions or comments on price - please message me privately. Kindly do not lowball. This is a 42mm GPS + Cellular model.

V0C6VO2.jpg

D3ocUeC.jpg

Byhnb9M.jpg

8ZUcQiw.jpg

eco2OTc.jpg

ySxTNQS.jpg

q9CWyTD.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. Have a couple of offers to exchange - unfortunately only interested in outright sale. Open to offers.

Back