Application that will keep pinging Google Play Store.

As many of you'll know, there is a supply shortage of the Nexus 4 phone and its accessories.

I wish to buy a Nexus 4 bumper for my phone, which is currently out of stock in the play store.

Historical indicators tell me that as soon as it comes in stock, it will get sold out even before I have the chance to purchase it.

I had read somewhere about an app which keeps pinging the play store and immediately notifies you as soon the item is in stock. Does anyone happen to know where I can find such an application?

Or if anyone has an ingenious method for me to obtain a bumper without paying exorbitantly high prices please let me know.

Thanks.

As many of you'll know, there is a supply shortage of the Nexus 4 phone and its accessories.

I wish to buy a Nexus 4 bumper for my phone, which is currently out of stock in the play store.

Historical indicators tell me that as soon as it comes in stock, it will get sold out even before I have the chance to purchase it.

I had read somewhere about an app which keeps pinging the play store and immediately notifies you as soon the item is in stock. Does anyone happen to know where I can find such an application?

Or if anyone has an ingenious method for me to obtain a bumper without paying exorbitantly high prices please let me know.

Thanks.

Google Nexus Devices World Availability Checker

Back