Applying for EVDO

smartflight

Recruit
Sep 30, 2008
So I just mailed the BSNL guys.

--
So, you have EVDO enabled towers in Hissar ? (Don't lie, read further)

Yes ? No ? I want a 3 days trial first to see if the speed is consistent. ~1-2 Mbps (~120-220 KBps)

I would only take the connection if I'm satisfied. What if I don't get good services after 3 days. Simple, my dad won't pay you anything.

That's Youngistaan dude! You get payed for what you give.
--

Let's see the reply. lol :eek:hyeah:

countrock

Adept
Mar 16, 2007
u actually sent out that email? you do know that BSNL is a govt org and that they dont really care about giving you a connection at that level:bleh:

Party Monger

Skilled
Jul 15, 2007
So, you have EVDO enabled towers in Hissar ? (Don't lie, read further)

NO we dont, but we will pretend that the towers are there..

Yes ? No ? I want a 3 days trial first to see if the speed is consistent. ~1-2 Mbps (~120-220 KBps). I would only take the connection if I'm satisfied. What if I don't get good services after 3 days. Simple, my dad won't pay you anything.

Yes saar the speed wil be 120kbps for sure..YEs we offer trial, but you will hav to wait 3yrs, those who payed are getting after months, it reasonable saar..

That's Youngistaan dude! You get payed for what you give.

No saar, its HINDUSTAN, You pay me whether you get the service or not, maybe you came to wrong address..

alsiladka

Adept
Aug 7, 2008
www.yashmaheshwari.com
=CrAzYG33K= said:
Can someone gimme the coorrect procedure to apply for EVDO (serious..) ?

Go to the BSNL office in your region and ask for the form to apply for EVDO. ( i was told to talk to some guy who handles this service / department, dont remember, so just say you want to apply, whom should i talk to ).