FS: Power Cooling and Modding ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 (2021) (Unknown Condition)

nullpc

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Thalassery, Kerala
Item Condition
3 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Apr 5, 2021
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Possibly till 2027
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Unused, need to clear old stuff
Box condition: 3/5

Shipping: Shipping at buyer's risk, shipment to be arranged and booked by buyer. If additional packaging is required, buyer will need to pay for packaging if I'm unable to make do with whatever official packaging I got here.

Warranty: Warranty should've expired but I see this post from ARCTIC which says they've extended warranty to cover 6 years — https://www.arctic.de/en/blog/extended-warranty-period-for-all-liquid-freezer-ii-coolers. But IDK much beyond this, do your research. I can provide 24 hours testing warranty provided a) you arrange for well-secured shipping b) if you have good rep here and if you can tell me about your rig/setup and how you plan to test this c) You provide clear video proof of unboxing + testing

Reason for sale: I bought this in 2021 and felt like an idiot after realizing this wouldn't go into my case (or at least, it was too tight for my liking). I shelved this thinking I'll get a bigger case in a year and probably go for a newer rig but that never happened. I don't think I'll be using this (or liquid cooling for that matter) for any future builds so I'm selling this.

Condition: I basically just tried to mount it the one time into my TD500 Mesh and promptly just boxed it up realizing it won't go in. So, I don't know the exact working condition and hence the title and the low price. It looks good hardware-wise without any issues (or leaks). If any shot from a different angle or related is needed, lmk.

The included mounts didn't fit my X590 mobo at the time and I had requested for compatible mounts (this was a general problem with AM4 mobos around the time IIRC). Seller sent me one via Arctic but I don't know if I have that lying around. Though, you should be able to request or get mounts if you want.

Please go through the pics of accessories/mounts included to ensure everything you expected is present. I'm not liable if you bring up any missing pieces after shipping the item if they are not in the pics. Doing this because it's been a long time since I shelved this item.

Hope this explains the low price.

Invoice: Have it if you need it (Amazon) but out of warranty either way.

Attachments

• IMG_3024.jpg
    IMG_3024.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3022.jpg
    IMG_3022.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3023.jpg
    IMG_3023.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3020.jpg
    IMG_3020.jpg