Car & Bike Are Neon Lights Allowed on Bikes in India?

Hey,

I was wondering if neon lights are allowed in India, like the ones in the pic...

Also do they look Awesome or Cheap???

I am thinking of doing the same, maybe different color to my CBR250R ...

leaglly any mod (even fitting a fog lamp) requires approval from RTO. But due to inefficient law enforcement, nobody bothers with it, and depending on the state, anything goes. As regards to looks, its personal opinion. I think it looks cheap on a CBR

Neon looks hot on cars only.. That too cars with well spaced Neon lights and having great sporty spoilers..
<
I have seen coupe of superbikes with those Neon lights, they look aweful :x

Might look good if you change the colour. Blue is the most cliched and shittiest colour in leds/neons.

Also ensure that the glow is a bit softer..

Dont think its a problem but too flashy job will get you in trouble ...

I have seen autorickshaws with neon job in Pune, lol ...

And that is the reason why we laugh even if we see some expensive bike or car with Neon modifications
<
People saw such a modifications on very expensive cars and bikes and tried to replicate it over Auto Rickshaws and CD100
<

And that is the reason why we laugh even if we see some expensive bike or car with Neon modifications
<
People saw such a modifications on very expensive cars and bikes and tried to replicate it over Auto Rickshaws and CD100
<

yeah seriously
<

@ OP

Invest in HID(4300k-6000k colour temp to keep it street legal), framesliders instead of neons
<

cream white neon lights might go well on a black cbr

+1 to this possibility.

In my city a bullet has cream white neon light fixed in engine, not too strong but enough to lit engine at it looks really good to me.

Blue is just too flashy for common indian ppl on roads to digest

do not do it.

it looks good on cars because the light falls on the ground only. It does not scatter all over in this case; this will make it look like a cheap ride.

Back