Are recruiting still on?

ashish

Adept
Hi all
During current corona situation how is recruitment going on?
If someone wishes to look for a change will they be able to find good jobs in the market or its a scanty situation right now?

Or is it like for next 18 months until the vaccine discovery and development we have to stick to existing painful jobs by hook and crook?
Please advice.

Recruitments are still happening though I havent personally known anyone who was recruited since all this mayhem began. I imagine it will be too many candidates for 1 job so best of the best will get it.
If all is well in your current job, dont leave. If unavoidable then maybe if you have something else in hand

IT companies doing virtual joining and if you happen to have a laptop and decent internet connection - you can start right away ;):p

IT companies doing virtual joining and if you happen to have a laptop and decent internet connection - you can start right away ;):p
You mean start working on the new co. directly from my existing laptop? I thinks that wont be allowed as laptops or such devices need to be IT compliant to be able to allowed to work from officially.

You mean start working on the new co. directly from my existing laptop? I thinks that wont be allowed as laptops or such devices need to be IT compliant to be able to allowed to work from officially.
Depends - I had seen it for the people in my circle. Rules are stricter if they are logging to Client VPN or accessing client data.

Back