Are the onliine money making wbesites fake ?

phunsukh

Disciple
Sorry for starting a noob thread, but actually I am searching a good website which gives online part-time job. I need this job badly because I'm preparing for the MPSC ( Maharashtra State Public Service Commission ) exam. I have a government job but I may not be able to prepare for the exam by doing the day to day work. So I need a part-time work so that I can earn enough money for my bread and butter unitl I clear the exam.

well is only a matter of time
:bomb:
some fraudster sees this thread creates a fake account and posts link that would get u scammed so my word of advice would be proceed cautiously

Any website that doesn't require too much effort or gives very quick return is usually bogus. You can earn millions online but it isn't no way easier than via a regular business, at least it isn't easy to start.

I have done mturk but if one is doing it from India, there are very less opportunities ( i feel) and the money you get is not worth the time.
I have done it while here in US and the situation is almost similar. There are tasks but the return is not that great.
I earned about 45 $ in amazon GC balance through this.

Many of these opportunities are only for US residents. When i came to US i created a spam email id to register for such websites which pay for surveys etc etc but eventually i found that it is not worth the time and all those spam popups and registering at different sites to get those 10 - 50 cents is not worth it. I have stopped doing those now.

Till some time i was doing Swagbucks and that too only because i used a bot which would watch the videos automatically on swagbucks website and get me SBs. In that i have earned like 25 $ in Paypal money, 20 $ amazon GC and 25 $ JCPenney GC. But now the bot has stopped working and swagbucks has implemented captchas to get the points and i have stopped doing SBs too.

I have done mturk but if one is doing it from India, there are very less opportunities ( i feel) and the money you get is not worth the time.
I have done it while here in US and the situation is almost similar. There are tasks but the return is not that great.
I earned about 45 $ in amazon GC balance through this.

Many of these opportunities are only for US residents. When i came to US i created a spam email id to register for such websites which pay for surveys etc etc but eventually i found that it is not worth the time and all those spam popups and registering at different sites to get those 10 - 50 cents is not worth it. I have stopped doing those now.

Till some time i was doing Swagbucks and that too only because i used a bot which would watch the videos automatically on swagbucks website and get me SBs. In that i have earned like 25 $ in Paypal money, 20 $ amazon GC and 25 $ JCPenney GC. But now the bot has stopped working and swagbucks has implemented captchas to get the points and i have stopped doing SBs too.

Care to explain about the SB and the BOT.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Care to explain about the SB and the BOT.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
some sort of auto-refresh bot which refreshed the SBTV page and plays the video. The same thing can be accomplished using appropriate add on in firefox / chrome. But yes there is a good change the user id might get banned if SB catches this.

i think they all r fake, havent heard any of my friends or their friends making money from online money websites. so i suggest either stay away from these website or do some concrete ground work before jumping in

there are so many established freelancing websites like Guru.com and vworker.com where u can bid for a project and if u are lucky enough to get it u can actually earn quite good. But then most of this work is for programmers with flashy portfolios and a new person might not get a big project easily. Actually i have earn like 78$ doing various stuff in vworker and guru.com but never able to won a big project.
other than this almost 95% of money making sites on internet are fake or scam so be carefull!!

Back