AS5 - Rs375, Rs425 shipped

SoulFire

Skilled
Ok i had a word with Gulbhir from Prime ABGB Pvt ltd

3.5gb AS5 tube for 375Rs as everyone knows, he will ship it anywhere in india for Rs 50 thus Rs 425 Shipped

Easy way to transfer money
Code:
Tranfer MOney to his ICICI Bank Acc# 034805000808

and then also email him with your shipping details and give him reference = Cletus
Email him at primeservices at vsnl dot com

Hope this is good for those who couldnt get through the group order:hap2:

You could also contact him at
Code:
022-23896600,022-23855500

Reps welcome if anybody is feeling generous:bleh:

Price is too high :no:

e.g. I don't have ICICI a/c so I have to send the money either through Cheque/DD (35/- + 30/- mail extra) or ICICI cash deposite which charges 200/- (last time) for upto 10,000/- for cash deposite for out-station a/c

The minimum Total : 500/- :O :mad:

iosoft said:

e.g. I don't have ICICI a/c so I have to send the money either through Cheque/DD (35/- + 30/- mail extra) or ICICI cash deposite which charges 200/- (last time) for upto 10,000/- for cash deposite for out-station a/c

:mad: if you cant buy then don't post here find better prices yourself or get it shipped from USA & pay Rs. 1000+ approx

boss i posted here coz this way it will be shipped 2 whoever orders directly n no member has 2 be involved,that was a group order and jus informing that its available at prime for so n so r8 is good for only mumbaikars

afaik lotsa people missed that GO train and this is specifically for them,if u cant say somethin good at least dont..........

ayways as far as payment goes plz email him im sure he can work somethin out 4u

Gulbir bhatia? i know that person dude .. ill go to lamington tomorrow and ill buy for myself.. tell me dude if the max temp im getting is 74 deg on my 6600GT and idle is 55-58 wat will be the temp difference? help me in that

Udit said:
:mad: if you cant buy then don't post here find better prices yourself or get it shipped from USA & pay Rs. 1000+ approx

Sorry Udit,

you, Mr Rich-e-rich, can buy anything from anywhere including USA.
you can buy even 'screws' from usa...

But, not me. I have to think 10 times....

Well, I use CoolerMaster U-001 thermal compound and I am just :hap2: with that. My be I would get 5C less for AS5, who cares, when the CPU is running half-below the XXX temp :no:

In this forum, everyone is (or should be) allowed to express their thoughts.
So, I expressed.... and I even gave a good reason also, hope SoulFire didn't mind. I just draw the attention to the fact that though Prime is selling it for 425/- but it is actually reaching to 500/- unlike RiO's price 375/- inc shipping.

and who the he*l told you that I am not a buyer. Though RiO has higher priority.
SORRY: SoulFire and MOD, need to give answer to UDIT. Delete it if you want.

nvidiabeast said:
the max temp im getting is 74 deg on my 6600GT and idle is 55-58 wat will be the temp difference?

I applied AS5 on my 6600GT HSF hoping to see a nice drop in temps and the improvment has been ... 1 C .. that is hardly any lowering in temps :( I think the HS is not making proper contact with the GPU and that is why the temp has not shown a difference.

Nice effort SF..Most appreciated!! :hap2:

iosoft said:

The price is good for non-Mumbai buyers..Pls don't compare the price with RiO's GO..That was a mass order from SW!!

As for the incidental expenses like sending the money to the seller..They're always gonna be there..whether you buy from an outstation disti or even an outstation TE member.. :no:

nvidiabeast said:
1 deg celius difference is not worth spending 375 :p

I agree - but I am not a game player so my GFX card temps are always on the low end which is below 55C, the only time my cards temps touch even 60C is when on a HOT day I run the Aquarium Screen Saver :D - but I am sure if I use a screw and nut to hold the HSF onto the 6600GT the temps will be better - too lazy to go to the hardware market to buy these ... SunnyBoi (the MAD MODDER of TE :) ) gave me the info about the size of screws required to replace the plastic push thru thingy which is currently holding down the HSF.

Back