None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not required, taking up space

Good day,

I have the following items for the taking:

1) Crimping tool
I bought this off Banggood when I was on a mission to make my own PSU cables. I clearly didn't know any better and bought the wrong tool. I have no need for this and am happy to pass this on to somebody who does.
More details can be found here: https://www.banggood.in/SN-06WF-0_2...p-1318485.html?rmmds=myorder&cur_warehouse=CN

Asking price: Free, buyer arranges and pays for shipping. I'll keep it appropriately packed.

2) PCI-e 1 to 4 port multiplier & 2 x PCI-e riser (1x to 16x)
I bought these from another TE user when I thought I'd tinker with multi-GPU mining. I've tested these and they work just fine; mining just isn't my cup of tea.

Asking price: INR 1,500 for the lot (I paid significantly more). Happy to arrange shipping which the buyer pays for. Items will be appropriately packed.

3) Asetek 645LT 92mm AIO
I bought this off r/hardwareswap when I had my system in the Dan A4. It's one of only two available 92mm AIOs (the other being the Alphacool Eisbaer LT92) and is brilliant when space is at a premium. Cools chips with a TDP in the 65-95W range very well. AM4 mounting hardware only. More here: https://store.asetek.com/products/asetek-645lt-92mm-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler

Asking price: INR 2,500 (I will also bundle in the Noctua A9x14). Happy to arrange shipping which the buyer pays for. Items will be appropriately packed.

As with everything I own, these items were well taken care of and are being sold/given clean, and in working condition. Feel free to negotiate and ask questions in case you have any.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Back