Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

dinjo

Hell Yeah[Born Critic]
Skilled
AC Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

Its just a month and its mouth watering to play this game , as Ezio arises again..
Lets hope it comes out on Diwali as Diwali gift:bleh:

re: AC Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

Need the game during the holiday time at diwali

Game is releasing on 16th Nov. so it would be at least 20th Nov here.

@dinjo : got the custom chip for PS3?

No i'm awaiting for few days , if you dont know i have Xbox 360 now so no waiting

I'm not to pumped about this title as I was with ACII, but still would be good to see how this Brotherhood system works out. I couldn't understand a thing in the multiplayer BETA which GameTrailers reviewed.

Game seems to be moving towards micro management

All the successful games move towards Micro Management, look how screwed up GTA is now :|

The player once again controls Ezio Auditore through the genetic memory of Desmond Miles using the Animus 2.0 (which is the game's memory interface). It's been confirmed there will be more modern day sequences featuring Desmond.[7] As a Master Assassin, Ezio will have to reorganize his Brotherhood in Rome to fight against the Templars. Hence the new management system: the player can recruit new members by completing missions around the city, send them to assignments around Europe or call them for support during missions (if they are not already occupied). Tasking the novice Assassins is essential to make them gain experience, and the player will be able to customize their appearance, skills and weapon training by spending the skill points they've earned. Although Ezio is a Master Assassin in this episode, his progression is not over and he will also have to master new gadgets, such as Leonardo da Vinci's parachute, which can be used when jumping from tall buildings.

Source: Wikipedia

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

b/w i needed to ask this...does AC1 & 2 bundle pack makes sense to purchase now ???

in the price of 1 game, AC1 is platinum title & AC2 is normal game.

xXx said:
b/w i needed to ask this...does AC1 & 2 bundle pack makes sense to purchase now ???
Why not? When AC II had launched, I had sourced a copy from Ritvik in exchange for GOW Collection. Makes perfect sense to buy the two games for the price of one.

You haven't played either of them? :O

Any idea if this one would need 3.42 f/w? :gap:

Desecrator said:
Any idea if this one would need 3.42 f/w? :gap:
I'm pretty sure it will. Sony has encrypted the files for newer crop of games to mandatorily update to 3.42 firmware.

xXx said:
[/COLOR]b/w i needed to ask this...does AC1 & 2 bundle pack makes sense to purchase now ???
yeah get them,
express play the first one ( just the main story is good)
play thoroughly the second (really 2 was very good)....then you are all set for brotherhood.

OT: I got the Complete Edition (including all bonus Chapters+DLC) of AC2 for 120dhs i.e. INR 1400/- Didn't buy the AC1 as I played it earlier and felt that its not worth the money :p

Will Start playing it after I finish Castlevania :clap:

I dunno I am not excited abt this AC: Brotherhood....Somehow it feels lacking in something :|

jojothedragon said:
Thats because you haven't yet finished Ac2.
Might be the reason..but still AC Games are best played after few months of UBI patching the games & DLC packs :p

Back