Assemble new PC under 20k, require few components.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futureized

Skilled
Require,
Motherboard, processor, 2 tb sata hdd and ram (Atleast 16 GB which can run Windows 10 smoothly).
If possible windows 11 compatible hardware as well .
(onboard gpu preferred for now as not into gaming, still suggest something if under budget and can play far cry primal)

I have,
480 gb ssd, 24 inch monitor, Mid Tower cabinet, keyboard + mouse, power supply.

Don't think I require any other things.

Last edited:
I...missed processor? Ryzen 3200g is a processor with an igpu.
Not sure about win 11. 16gb with a processor with igpu is not feasible for new components in 20ish as far as I know. Maybe someone else can suggest one.

I...missed processor? Ryzen 3200g is a processor with an igpu.
Not sure about win 11. 16gb with a processor with igpu is not feasible for new components in 20ish as far as I know. Maybe someone else can suggest one.
Not a techy hence has no idea about the processor (thought that's a GPU)
16 GB not feasible?

I can increase budget a little more to 25k

I have a mid tower cabinet.

Thanks guys,
I received following Config from local vendor:
I3 12th gen processor + Giga motherboard 610mh @ 16350+
16 gb DDR 4 Kingston Ram @4050+

For HDD he suggested to buy online.
He specifically mentioned to go for Intel and not AMD.

but which 12th gen processor? and which exact motherboard SKU? and which RAM SKU?
No quote is complete without the exact part numbers, so that you can compare with other places and check whether it's a good price or not, and whether it's actually what you want or not.
Intel IGPs are much worse than AMD.
And as for his advice, I distrust all vendors because they have vested interests and can't be relied on to provide good guidance. If he gets more margin from Intel, or doesn't stock AMD, he will push Intel.

Got details
but which 12th gen processor? and which exact motherboard SKU? and which RAM SKU?
No quote is complete without the exact part numbers, so that you can compare with other places and check whether it's a good price or not, and whether it's actually what you want or not.
Intel IGPs are much worse than AMD.
And as for his advice, I distrust all vendors because they have vested interests and can't be relied on to provide good guidance. If he gets more margin from Intel, or doesn't stock AMD, he will push Intel.
Got details

MoBo Gigabytes H610M H DDR4

Processor Intel i3 -12100 12th Gen

Kingston 16GB 2666Mhz regular RAM

@Futureized in your previous post you wrote price as 16350+... does that mean +gst? This combo is 18800 on mdcomputers, which is cheaper than the quote you got if the quote doesn;'t include taxes.
Agree with what Radar said, especially if the quote doesn't include taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back