Asus 8600GT 256MB @ Rs 1600 shipped now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Asus 8600GT 256MB

raheelshadab said:
My contact is 9804410528. Baat karni hai to kijiye.

Now Stop! all these conversation here and genuine buyers please talk with this fella

me_ankit said:
I just thought that I should warn other members against possible scam.

You can refer to my itrader ratings and talk to the members who had a deal with me before. Don't talk rubbish. One thing is clear that I wont sell my card to this member, other local members are welcomed:hap2:.

raheelshadab said:
I don't have bill. So, can't say.

I bet this card has 3 years Rashi warranty. Without bill also you can claim warranty. They just want the serial no on that card.

:)

As per the guy...card was 1.5yrs old before he sold it:)....Also as he won it in a tourney he did not get the bill
I think any new buyer would like to have this info handy before buying:) (card is 2nd hand, was won in tournament, etc)...I am saying this as I would certainly change my decision before buying a card upon the given information

no offence and no thread crapping intended

virus32win said:
Contact this member "Kundya" on ****** forums for the warranty part if raheel is not aware about warranty/ Bill etc.
http://www.******.com/forums/asus-8600gt/27596.html
Fill stars.

Err...I never said there is anything wrong:S
Just said that u never mentioned that the card was bought from someone else in another forum...also I don't see any thread for sale in that forum:S(not sure why)

I was just suggesting that u could provide all info in the 1st post itself...prolly something like below:
  • Card was bought from anothert person who won in it a tournament
  • no bill because of the above...as no bill
    a link prolly to the original sale...(i see ppl do this all the time in case of a second-third hand card)
Would save a lot of PM's to u and a confusion for everyone else:)

Hope I am clear now
raheelshadab said:
^^Please convey your points clearly. If I purchased this card from Kundya and now I am selling then whats wrong in it?

im interested. can it play full HD movies smoothly ?

i m bit tight, so planning to sell my old 8800GT and get this.

and howz the temps? and does it OC well ?

dOm1naTOr said:
im interested. can it play full HD movies smoothly ?
i m bit tight, so planning to sell my old 8800GT and get this.
and howz the temps? and does it OC well ?

temp does not go beyond 50c-55c at full load. Never overclocked buddy. will ur 8800gt SLI with my 8800GTS??? It plays HD content with ease:hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back