Asus 8600GT 256MB @ Rs 1600 shipped now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This GPU is in mint condition. No Warranty as it is 1.3yrs old. No Low Balling. Any queries through PM only. No holding, whoever pays first will get the card.Model No - EN8600GT/HTDP/256M/A.

2 days testing warranty will be provided from my side.

Regards,
Raheel.

16122009065.jpg

16122009066.jpg

Updated Pictures as requested by TE members: -

03012010455.jpg

03012010456.jpg

gpuz1.jpg

gpuz2.jpg

Re: Asus 8600GT 256MB

raheel bhai itte dhaer saar card aate kahan se hain??? , interested for trade:D??

Selling so soon? :S

I am interested.

What are the idle and load temps at stock speed?

max OC possible?

Please post/PM a screenie of your desktop with gpuz and cpuz. :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Selling so soon? :S
I am interested.
max OC possible?
I'll give 2 days testing warranty, so don't worry Bikey:)

Doesn't this card have more than 1 year warranty? My Galaxy 8600GT OC Edition has 3 years warranty on it!

^ bump?:S

No one bought?

I thought i was behind many other interested buyers. :).

Please PM me the following info. :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:

max OC possible?

^^ Currently its packed in box and I am using 8800GTS in my system. I guarantee that my 8600GT is faultless:).

^ Not saying there is anything wrong with your card.
But i can't buy if any seller has tested the product for sale but cannot provide basic info on the same. :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
^ Not saying there is anything wrong with your card.
But i can't buy if any seller has tested the product for sale but cannot provide basic info on the same. :)

Currently I am not using the card so pls don't mind because I am too lazy to open my cabby:bleh:.

I dont think this guy is interested in selling his card. I would suggest not to waste any more time. No reply to the PM I sent even as a local buyer. Either that or the card is faulty.

me_ankit said:
I dont think this guy is interested in selling his card. I would suggest not to waste any more time. No reply to the PM I sent even as a local buyer. Either that or the card is faulty.

Moderator pls see this and take necessary action against this member. He is crapping my thread.

I sent this guy a PM suggesting a price of 1500 as I am a local buyer and there will be no delivery charges. I can accept that he did not feel the need to reply if he thought that the price was too low. But my friend (psykiller) told me that he and sent him a PM a giving his contact no. to finalize the deal as he too is a local buyer but he also did not receive any reply whatsoever. I can only assume that he is not replying because the card is faulty and will be easily detected in a local deal. I have no intention of "crapping" his thread I will happily remove my posts if the mods say so. I just thought that I should warn other members against possible scam. The mods will realize that this guy isn't at all serious in selling his card if they go through the entire thread and is not willing to give any information regarding the card. Note his reply to BIKeINSTEIN

BIKeINSTEIN -^ Not saying there is anything wrong with your card.
But i can't buy if any seller has tested the product for sale but cannot provide basic info on the same.

raheelshadab - Currently I am not using the card so pls don't mind because I am too lazy to open my cabby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back