1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
No longer needed.
Model # - R9270X-DC2T-2GD5

Selling this for a friend. Purchased two to three years ago. Used just for gaming.

Comes with box. No invoice, no warranty.

If you're in Chennai, you can come pick it up. Elsewhere, shipping at buyer's risk with shipping service of your choice.

If you want to negotiate with price, please send me a PM.

photo_2022-05-12_22-02-38.jpg

photo_2022-05-12_22-02-31.jpg

photo_2022-05-12_22-02-34.jpg

photo_2022-05-12_22-02-37.jpg

Performance benchmark -

The benchmark you posted is just a video of a similar GPU on YouTube and not of the GPU that you are selling itself. Anyone can look up the performance of a certain GPU online.

But you should probably run benchmarks yourself instead and post results here.

The R9270X-DC2T-2GD5 model.came out in 2014 originally, and we won't really know what age has done to the card.

I had similar card R9 270x toxic edition which was dead after 3-4 Years of usage and I had taken it in 2014. So like @wakkune mentioned post the benchmarks of your card.

I had similar card R9 270x toxic edition which was dead after 3-4 Years of usage and I had taken it in 2014. So like @wakkune mentioned post the benchmarks of your card.
My friend is busy at the moment. Can do after the weekend.

But I also should mention that you can take a 7 day testing warranty, to check if everything is good.
The benchmark you posted is just a video of a similar GPU on YouTube and not of the GPU that you are selling itself. Anyone can look up the performance of a certain GPU online.
Yeah, I posted it for convenience. If this card doesn't perform as well as this during the 7 day testing period, I will gladly offer refund at my shipping expense.

Last edited:
My friend is busy at the moment. Can do after the weekend.

But I also should mention that you can take a 7 day testing warranty, to check if everything is good.

Yeah, I posted it for convenience. If this card doesn't perform as well as this during the 7 day testing period, I will gladly offer refund at my shipping expense.
Available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back