ASUS ATI HD3870 (2 yrs old) 512mb ddr4 with customer thermalright duo orb cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)[attachment=6284:11589.attach]Hi
this is my second sale for today im selling my i think about 2 years old gfx card .
reason for sale is this card dont have enough juice for my 24 inch screen. Asking price is Rs.2500 excluding shipping considering new one costs around 3.5k and mine has a custom cooler on it
ive replaced the asus cooler which was crappy with thermalright duo orb cooler so the temps even if you overclock temp doesnt exceed 58 degrees .max overclock ive done is 850 for core and 1150 for memory .has excellent IQ and needs external power IMO is better than 8800gt hell ive been able to play all latest games AVP2 DIRT2 all at good frame rates .its a nice card for resolutions upto 1600x1050 anything beyond that there will be lag .its an awesome card ... [attachment=6283:11588.attach]
Again please excuse for crappy pics the card is still in service in my system . MODS if you need me to post new pics just tell me so ill do it .. Chennai buyers will be preffered ..cheers

Attachments

• ati good .jpg
    ati good .jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 105
  • ati3.jpg
    ati3.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 105
  • ati1.jpg
    ati1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 114
  • ati5.jpg
    ati5.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 204
  • ati4.jpg
    ati4.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 260
ygpm..............

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Please add a standalone pic of the card and also add a gpuz screenshot

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Please add a standalone pic of the card outside the system (preferable 2 top and bottom) and also add a gpuz screen shot

hey Ive posted new pics as you've requested .sorry i cannot post gpuz screen shots as Ive installed a 5850 in its place with all the drivers its too much work reinstalling this card and uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back