Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Warranty Till 18/02/2023 (Pic Attached)
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Hoping for a small Upgrade
Bought this Card Used as a placeholder till I could get my hands on an RTX Card. Bought it through OLX. Haven't received the invoice from the seller.

Price is Negotiable. The Price Tag is reflective of the current Sh*tshow in the GPU Market. Willing to accept reasonable offers but won't Respond to low ballers.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

1650 Sale 00.jpeg

1650 Sale 01.jpeg

1650 Sale 2.jpg1650 Sale.jpg

Hi,
I am interested in buying the GPU. My 1050ti died and I was hoping to get new GPU for reasonable price but that's not possible due to the market sh*tshow that you mentioned.
I know you said no low ballers but I am willing to pay 15k for it. I see that it's in warranty but I won't be able to use it since there is no invoice.
Please DM me for price negotiations. I am unable to seem an option to DM you.

Hi,
I am interested in buying the GPU. My 1050ti died and I was hoping to get new GPU for reasonable price but that's not possible due to the market sh*tshow that you mentioned.
I know you said no low ballers but I am willing to pay 15k for it. I see that it's in warranty but I won't be able to use it since there is no invoice.
Please DM me for price negotiations. I am unable to seem an option to DM you.
sorry for OT

but just a side note: ASUS does offer a warranty/RMA based on serial, practically confirmed it on a GPU 3 months back!

Back