Asus Eee PC 1000

delguy19

Skilled
Hey guys

Here i bought Asus Eee pc 1000 yesterday Its with windows xp home edition sp3 along with nice configration Intel Atom 1.6ghz automatically overclocked to 1.9ghz with 1gb ddr2 533mhz ram along with 80gb Hdd, 1.3 mega webcam, 3 usb ports 2.0, bluetooth, wifi, inbuilt mic and nice loud speakers battery is 6 cell nice backup time 5 hrs idle and 4.2 hrs while browsing and its with small laptop bag or u can say pouch. Bought it for 30000 inclusive of all taxes from nehru place not from SMC as he was selling for 30500+ 4% taxes

This is for the the people who have PMed me a lot I have MSI wind also which is same in config just 2 differnce 1 is its with 3 cell battery and it cost me 24440 all incusive performace of both the laptops 100% same

comment plz and if need ask me anyone wana know about these 2 will let u know thx

i want to buy one....

stuck between wind / eee pc / acer one.... tilted towards eee pc 1000 though

btw... did the eee pc retailed for 25-26k heard somewhere on the forum..???

neomustdie said:
i want to buy one....

stuck between wind / eee pc / acer one.... tilted towards eee pc 1000 though

btw... did the eee pc retailed for 25-26k heard somewhere on the forum..???

nope. 28.5k is min. too exp :p

as i told already for 30000 all incusive and i was the first person who bought from main channel at that time other shops were offering for 30500 + taxes in nehru place no idea how people are getting from same shops in 26 k lol

Back