Asus GT710 2GB DDR5 Card ... No display.. Help Pls.

Emperor

Skilled
Hi Friends,

Just today received Asus GT710 2GB DDR5 Card, plug it via VGA Cable.... but no display.

What I did to make it work:-
  1. Disabled Intel Graphic Driver
  2. CMOS Setup
  3. Installed Driver from DVD provided with Card
  4. VGA Cable checked and Working ok if connect with onboard VGA Port but not work if connect with CARD VGA Port
  5. I don't have HDMI or DVI Cable to check with.
System:-
i3- 6098P
Gigabyte H110M-H Board
12GB RAM (4GB Kingston 2400Mhz + 8GB Corsair 3000Mhz)
1 TB Seagate HDD
Corsair CX550 (just a year old)

Is Card Dead On Arrival (DOA) or I missed something.

Kindly suggest,

Thanks

Did you disable ìnternal graphics in bios setting.

Yes
Post automatically merged:

@chetansha

my bad about disabling internal graphics... some how I forgot to save the changes I mad with Bios.

But now as soon as I disabled Internal Graphics in BIOS and restart system, I heard 5 beeps and then no display, even when I plug VGA Cable to CARD and restart system still, it gives 5 beeps and no display.

Another thing I noticed since I installed graphic card driver via CD, system start flashing box [Load vender.dll Fail. Please install VGA driver]

Today I download latest Driver from ASUS Website for Asus GT710 2GB DDR5 Card, the driver package unable to install as flash following message ... please have look at below image

nvidia-installer-issue.jpg

Last edited:
Hi @chetansha ,

Found onboard slot where Graphic card to insert is either dead or dust accumulate.. don't know.

As when I install card in other system, it accept card without any hassle & Boot Normally

If have any suggestion to check if PCIE Card Slot dead/alive or need any fix... please suggest me.

Thank you for you help

Last edited:
Hi @chetansha ,

Found onboard slot where Graphic card to insert is either dead or dust accumulate.. don't know.

If have any suggestion to check if PCIE Card Slot dead/alive or need any fix... please suggest me.

Thank you for you help
Sometime, if the card is not properly inserted, you might face the issue. Remove the card, just give a air blow in to the slot &
re-insert the card properly & verify whether the slot is inserted correctly(the slot lock should engage properly ), boot the system & check.

Sometime, if the card is not properly inserted, you might face the issue. Remove the card, just give a air blow in to the slot &
re-insert the card properly & verify whether the slot is inserted correctly(the slot lock should engage properly ), boot the system & check.

na not work.... slot dead..

Thanks for your reply

Back