FS: Motherboard Asus Maximus VIII HERO Z170 Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

mach9

Das Layzeemeister
Skilled
Wanna get rid of my lightly used Asus Maximus VIII Hero Motherboard. I've sparingly used this rig, it has mostly been in use since Aug last year once I re-based to Bombay. Before that it was mostly idle. Usage has been restricted to mostly backup's of my music and video collections from old HDD's and a couple of hours of gaming every 2 weekends or so in a month.. nothing too heavy.

Have already sold off my 6600K, now need to get rid of the mobo. Comes will all standard accessories bundled with the mobo including all complete stickers - never used any of them.

Mobo has BIOS upgraded for the Metldown/Spectre patches and has performed reliably. No major issues.

Will make a rock solid base for anyone looking to build a solid rig for cheap

Reason for Sale: Upgrade
Purchased: 18MAY16
Warranty - None applicable in India, should still be valid in UAE - hence I consider as no, as is where is. Buyer's risk. No personal warranty
Condition: 9/10 - as good as new basically - since let's face it - we don't go swimming or off-roading with our gaming rig's do we?
Shipping: Would prefer local buyers, can handover motherboard personally. Else Shipping at buyers preference and cost.
Purchase Invoice: Yes/Purchased from Abu Dhabi - UAE in case anyone needs it for any escalations with Asus.
Expected Price: SOLD

Pics:
IzwGL6q.jpg

5DLFhS3.jpg

IZanOCr.jpg

rGm6bJU.jpg

Last edited:
Bump up.

On hold till tomorrow for a non forum member to finalise

Option of 8k + shipping at actual as well.

Motherboard sold and shipped by DTDC to Jaideep. Tracking details shared.

Awaiting shipping payment.

Please confirm when received. Enjoy the board. Will share bill scan with you soon

Shipment received by Jaideep & confirmed by him. Shipping charges received by me.

Nice dealing with you mate. Will close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back