Asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card Only for Rs. 2400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not spam. I believe there was a pricing error initially. Showed 2400 as price but i was too late to purchase it.
A friend did place an order successfully on CoD, will see how it goes for him

i fk nvidia.PNG i ordered it on time , but i doubt they are going to deliver it :D

I ordered one pre-paid and one via COD. Got sms conformation but let's wait and watch. I also got the Olympus stylus VH540 for 4k today from Amazon.

The camera is Amazon Fulfilled so it's sure they will ship and it will be good. As for the Graphics cards the status is "Your order is placed" though I haven't got call conformation for the COD till now. (Fingers crossed)

@Blue Leaf Ya got 500 bucks for my two orders too. That's a token of goodwill from FK for the cancellation. Only, Amazon an FK in India does that. Similar deals cancelled by Snapdeal, shopclues, ebay but got anything in exchange.

@harshit143 Dude, it not just that. you have to there at the right time and the right place. And, the f***ing excitement for getting the deal only to be crushed later. :p

I had ordered one.. they cancelled it next morning and gave me 250 in wallet, yesterday I got another email about the cancellation and another 250 rs in wallet.. so total 500 rs ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back