asus p4p800-x [socket 478] + gfx - in warranty + 512mb ddr ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetechmind

Skilled
i had posted abt this before when i thought the board was dead , but lady luck was in my favour , after getting my hands on a spare working set of mobo / cpu , i found out that the board is -alive- but the cpu is fried.............so here is the stuff....

1) Make : ASUS P4P800-X ( FULL ATX ) / 4 RAM slots.
In Warranty : Yes
Bill : No. Serial No. and Bar code perfect.
What comes along : Nothing but the board.

2) The above thingie does not have an onboard GPU since its a performance
based board.

BIG - FX5500 256MB , full heatsinked version with active fan cooling.
Make : BIG
In warranty : YES , late 2009 !
Bill : No, warranty for BIG is always on barcode and sticker.
What comes along : Nothing but the card.

3) RAM - 512 MB 333 HYNIX
Make : Hynix
In warranty : No.
Testing Warranty : Yes ofcourse.
Works perfect and flawless.

Expecting a fast sale for this stuff.......i have no box's or original packs so the shipping is outta question , mumbai buyers prefered for obvious reasons , 1st preference to people who take the entire set......for offers and rest pls pm.....do not crap the thread , everything is very evenly and nicely priced.....

for peeps interested in breakup.......
1] mobo 1250
2] gfx 1500
3] ram 600

adding pix for reference -

back panel is proper

the fx5500

the motherboard

ram

before people crap the thread of the current prices....i know them....

1] asus 478 not available , a crappy MAINBOARD 478 socket is available for 2k with 6 months to 1 year warranty , my price for the asus which still has warranty to go with is is perfect...

2] the new fx5500 is priced at rs.2500 for a new one .....my price quote is a full 1k lower than that...[ jus because i want a quick sale ]

3] decently priced i know 333's are not available but the new 400's are over 1200 buks and 333 / 400 is hardly any thing........

cheers......

thetechmind

Skilled
BUMP....................stuff added......a SAMSUNG combo drive for rs.100 for the person who takes the entire lot ............

thetechmind

Skilled
bump + all pm replied.....
again - 1st preference to mumbai ppl......if 2 ppl from mumbai confirm together the 1st one gets it the other doesnt hehe.........pm's answwered

thetechmind

Skilled
bumppppppppppppppppppp .....................

second last day bump for the memory.........

normal bump for the rest......

price 'stays' its not falling anywhere......everything is very nicely n evenly priced.....

thetechmind

Skilled
>> ram going to 2kewl

>> mobo on hold for saumik_

>> gfx on hold for zack

>> saumik_ , zack might be interested in the mobo + gfx combo , which i would prefer he has asked for a hold till tuesday , incase he backs out , i will sell the gfx individually and u can have the mbb at the 'quoted' price :)

@2kewl > u got pm man :)

thetechmind

Skilled
hanzy said:
>> ram going to 2kewl

>> mobo on hold for saumik_

>> gfx on hold for zack

>> saumik_ , zack might be interested in the mobo + gfx combo , which i would prefer he has asked for a hold till tuesday , incase he backs out , i will sell the gfx individually and u can have the mbb at the 'quoted' price :)

@2kewl > u got pm man :)

ram is confirmed by 2kewl.

Zack has again asked for a 'extend' of the wait period. I'm sorry I can't hang on so long for the same as the stuff needs to go asap.

Saumik_ u got pm

BUMP for the gfx , the mobo and the ram are almost - gone baby gone - :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.