Budget 71-90K Asus rog g17

I am looking to purchase asus rog g17 ryzen 7 6800h 3050 8gbram 512gbssd. During these sale in amazon and Flipkart.(or) is there any asus offline store in hyderabad who provides bag as well . My budget is under 90k don't want to increase the price... Is there alternative laptops under my budget please let me know it would be really helpful...

Primary usage? What do you consider essential, what is nice to have? Size? Weight and portability?
Gaming and programming stuff mostly.i am actually engineering student . I got impressed by the 17inch size so i can see clearly.. I don't mind about weight its just that i am paying 90k first time first laptop so i thought it would be worth that money coz its my first Laptop and not interested in macbook...

I am looking to purchase asus rog g17 ryzen 7 6800h 3050 8gbram 512gbssd. During these sale in amazon and Flipkart.(or) is there any asus offline store in hyderabad who provides bag as well . My budget is under 90k don't want to increase the price... Is there alternative laptops under my budget please let me know it would be really helpful...
I bought a G14 offline, recently. ROG G series comes with a sleeve (good quality) in the package.

I bought a ROG Strix G15 recently for about 75K and quite happy with it. Hooked up with a 27 inch LG 4k monitor so it is serving me all my needs. And maxed out the storage with 1 tb + 2 TB + 2TB SSDs to meet all my storage needs

Don't fall for the free bag tbh, they almost always suck.
i highly recommend checking out croma, they have some baller deals if you go offline, i went to the punjagutta store and got 10k off when i bought my legion 5 before bank offers.
Other options include anything with intel 12th gen, they are consistently faster in both gaming and other tasks than amd 5000 and 6000 laptops, asus tuf dash and tuf f15 come to mind.

Back