CPU/Mobo Asus Rog Mobo!!! Awesome!!!

Its gonna be 1 expensive Mobo .... has nice features though but i doubt wether the heat pipe mechanism they are installing is gonna be as effective as it is illustrated.

Nice Motherboard, but no one will buy this as according to 'you' AMD AM2 su*ks against Core2Duo !! Unlike me, blind AMD fan (will buy AMD else wait....)

hmmmm, they could have made the Slots UV Reactive:p

The sideway SATA cables looks nice.

Its for AM2 CPUs, if they release the same for C2D CPUs and if it allows good Ocing option then someone surely will buy it:p. Something missing.....:! where is the Remote:cool2: :p

All depends on how it overclocks... The space arnd the proccy is cramped. May have a lot of issues fitting large aftermarket coolers like TT 120 or ultra 120 or tt-bt.

iosoft said:
Nice Motherboard, but no one will buy this as according to 'you' AMD AM2 su*ks against Core2Duo !! Unlike me, blind AMD fan (will buy AMD else wait....)

you are absolutely correct in saying that no one will buy this board if its only for AM2. :bleh: unlike the few blind fanbois :tongue: most would use their common sense to get the best value for the money they spend and Core 2 has better value for money right now.

I wonder what will the AMD/Intel, ATi/nVidia fanbois do if thier favorite brand decides to stop making CPU/GPU's one fine day? Stop using computers for ever :huh: :huh: :p

I have used AMD/Intel, nVidia/ATi which ever gives me the best value for my money.

Back