Asus Router RMA - Rashi Peripherals(Bangalore)

indy1811

Skilled
Guys,

How long does Rashi take to RMA an Asus router? Anybody has any experience dealing with the Rashi Guys in Bangalore? Their office is near Lalbagh Road. What are their timings and are they open on Saturdays?

My Asus RT-N66U router stopped working yesterday.

Here is my experience with the Mumbai office - I called up their toll free number and spoke to a chap there - he suggested me to get it to their ASUS office in Sakinaka. Went there and he kept it overnight and next day got a call to say that I am eligible for a RMA - and that he has spoken to the Rashi guys in Lamington Road - and I would have to collect the piece from Sakinaka after a day or two. I needed it ASAP - So I went back to Sakinaka, collected the router, went to Lammy and got a new boxed piece on the spot. So in all - one and half/two days. And I did not mention the 'R' word :p[DOUBLEPOST=1373527465][/DOUBLEPOST]So do call them up before going for RMA - maybe things will go smoothly.

Here is my experience with the Mumbai office - I called up their toll free number and spoke to a chap there - he suggested me to get it to their ASUS office in Sakinaka. Went there and he kept it overnight and next day got a call to say that I am eligible for a RMA - and that he has spoken to the Rashi guys in Lamington Road - and I would have to collect the piece from Sakinaka after a day or two. I needed it ASAP - So I went back to Sakinaka, collected the router, went to Lammy and got a new boxed piece on the spot. So in all - one and half/two days. And I did not mention the 'R' word :p[DOUBLEPOST=1373527465][/DOUBLEPOST]So do call them up before going for RMA - maybe things will go smoothly.

Called up their helpline in the morning. They told me i'll have to RMA it through Rashi. I don't think they have an office in Bangalore because the guy on the phone was saying if replacement had to be done then it would have to come from the Mumbai office.

Hi, my Asus router RT-N12 stopped working, Rashi has shifted their wireless service center to Goregoan in Mumbai. How much time does it take to RMA? The service center no's are not contactable! Registered case with Asus

Back