ASUS RT N13U B1 Help

All right, Just opened the packed box and set up the router, everything working perfectly. I then upgraded the f/w from 2.0.1.0 to 2.0.2.0 for the b1 version. It said that the router would automatically reboot after updating. It never did reboot :mad::huh:. All I have now is a router with full signal strength but limited connectivity when you try and connect. I cannot access the admin page too. Tried restoring the firmware using the restoration utility ( tried every version of it available on the website). Even during restoration, it does not reboot and the same problem persists.Tried resetting the router too but it doesn't reset anymore, all I can do is get into the recovery mode with it. I did a lot of research before buying this router and am now losing faith in my choices :no:. Is there anything that could fix this before i take it a long way down to the ASUS service centre. Any help or info is appreciated.

-Regards,
Akshay.

Ok guys don't now how but after what happened I left the router alone for 2-3 days and just before takingg it down to ASUS service center I just plugged it in. Voila! it's working perfectly and have even updated it now. So far so good I guess.

THREAD CLOSED

Back