Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
33 months+
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Moving to a laptop
Selling this on behalf of a friend. He is looking to sell this and move to a laptop. Location of the items is Chandrapur. Prices are not inclusive of shipping. All items are under warranty and were purchased in December 2020 and May 2021. The CPU has bent pins issue thus cannot post any photos of the system.

Gigabyte RX 570: Rs. 16,500 (29 months remaining warranty) SOLD
Asus TUF A520M Plus mATX: Rs. 5,500 (33 months remaining warranty)

@mods: Sorry for breaking the rule in my previous thread. My friend refused to include my username in all the photos as it was extra work for him.

Attachments

• mbinvoice.png
    mbinvoice.png
    161.9 KB · Views: 318
  • motherboard.jpeg
    motherboard.jpeg
    229 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:
The CPU-Z screenshot for RAM should be from SPD tab. The memory tab shows what you're currently running at (2400Mhz) while if the stick is capable of 3200Mhz timing as per your listing.

GLWS.

The CPU-Z screenshot for RAM should be from SPD tab. The memory tab shows what you're currently running at (2400Mhz) while if the stick is capable of 3200Mhz timing as per your listing.

GLWS.
Yes, I had asked about the same. He did not change the frequency in the BIOS as by default, it was run at 2400. Unfortunately, I cannot ask him to correct it as one of the pins of his CPU is bent. Thus, I've advised him to not use it for now. The invoice does state that the RAM is for 3200. If I can get him to test it in a different system, I am sure this will be clarified. I will remove the RAM from the same at the moment until the correct screenshot is with me.

Responded to all the messages. Let's close it fast folks so I too can get over this task that I unintentionally took up in rush of the moment.

Last edited:
Back