Budget 31-40k ASUS VG27AQL1A 27 or LG 27GL850 or something else ...

What will you choose ?

• Total voters

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
I am in market a 2k 144 plus refresh rate monitor. will be used for FPS and all gaming like Valorant, COD WARZONE, Amoung us :p , CYBER PUNK 2077 and all.
Finally we have ASUS VG27AQL1A 27 available in Indian market. an 170hz monitor with ELEM. G to G is 4ms.
First Choice was LG 27GL850 monitor. 144hz G to G 1ms (really ? no idea).
Now confused in both of them.
was searching for ultra wide option but 34inch 2k 144hz monitor is something I am not able to find :arghh: LG 34inch is there but its Ultra wide Full HD (UFD) and really not interested it this. organically I was searching for an 32" 144hz ips monitor but can't find any :(

This monitor will be paired with my viewsonic 2k 32inch ips panel.

I am in market a 2k 144 plus refresh rate monitor. will be used for FPS and all gaming like Valorant, COD WARZONE, Amoung us :p , CYBER PUNK 2077 and all.
Finally we have ASUS VG27AQL1A 27 available in Indian market. an 170hz monitor with ELEM. G to G is 4ms.
First Choice was LG 27GL850 monitor. 144hz G to G 1ms (really ? no idea).
Now confused in both of them.
was searching for ultra wide option but 34inch 2k 144hz monitor is something I am not able to find :arghh: LG 34inch is there but its Ultra wide Full HD (UFD) and really not interested it this. organically I was searching for an 32" 144hz ips monitor but can't find any :(

This monitor will be paired with my viewsonic 2k 32inch ips panel.

Well, there is the Gigabyte G32QC if you want a 32" 2k panel with 165hz support (34.5k at pcstudio.in). There is also the Dell S3220DGF 32" monitor at a higher price.

Well, there is the Gigabyte G32QC if you want a 32" 2k panel with 165hz support (34.5k at pcstudio.in). There is also the Dell S3220DGF 32" monitor at a higher price.
Gigabyte G32QC is a va panel. looking for only IPS panels :angelic:

Last edited:
Anyone have idea to how one needs to deal with damage or bad monitor if order from sellers like primeabgb or mdcomputers...
LG 27GL850 is now 39k again and this is really bad as a week ago it was at 36.5k :arghh: WTF for the market ....

Last edited:
Anyone have idea to how one needs to deal with damage or bad monitor if order from sellers like primeabgb or mdcomputers...
LG 27GL850 is now 39k again and this is really bad as a week ago it was at 36.5k :arghh: WTF for the market ....
Buy from Amazon, test thorougly during the return/replacement period and take your call before the deadline. Its still a hassle but not as much as sending it back to primeabgb/mdcomputers. On the -ve side, you might end up paying more. The GL850 was priced closer to 45k there last I checked.

Got the LG 27gl850. Even god wanted me to buy this monitor. Decided to get the asus monitor as it was available for 36.1k but till the time I gave confirmation, it was not available from dealer to seller. So decided to go for lg. Later dealer is asking seller what happen, should I send the monitor and we are like WTF ! Sasta nasha
I also got the quotation for Acer XV2 27inch 2k 270 hz ips panel. 52k for the monitor. No idea how good it is. Godly hind gaming as bought it and uploaded an unboxing video of the same. I think a review video will also come.

270 hz 2k as 52k is quite a steal I think

Got the LG 27gl850. Even god wanted me to buy this monitor. Decided to get the asus monitor as it was available for 36.1k but till the time I gave confirmation, it was not available from dealer to seller. So decided to go for lg. Later dealer is asking seller what happen, should I send the monitor and we are like WTF ! Sasta nasha
I also got the quotation for Acer XV2 27inch 2k 270 hz ips panel. 52k for the monitor. No idea how good it is. Godly hind gaming as bought it and uploaded an unboxing video of the same. I think a review video will also come.

270 hz 2k as 52k is quite a steal I think
You add some more it and you get a 4k 144 Hertz.

depends. I am finding my 32" 2k 75hz monitor more better value as to my lg 27gl850. as 27 inch is to small for me as today is still my first day for the 27 inch monitor. 4k on 27 inch is not at all go I would say. 2k is ok.

Back