User Review ASUS Z87 Gryphon With Armor Kit Unboxing

Hey guys,
I've been missing from the forums lately as life has caught up and there is just so much going on these says. But i return today with some goodies, courtesy Asus India. Lets start the day with what is probably the most stable and reliable Z87 based motherboard out there currently.

Let’s start with the Armor Kit. This is an add-on unit which is sold separately. Its function is to provide better thermal control and to add rigidity to the motherboard itself. It has many contents which we shall see below.

BbgyAnul.jpg

p3Z7qU3l.jpg

Oeljg2Bl.jpg

mSaTJ4Vl.jpg

cQ9UnXOl.jpg

mSWAF2bl.jpg

eWIEBLcl.jpg

Qo4eXXcl.jpg

3exKfqQl.jpg

8NRf6dMl.jpg

x46OPdKl.jpg

gU1KoXJl.jpg

XJ58914l.jpg

Ufcg6oDl.jpg

9CYWhHtl.jpg

vE0nLIQl.jpg

Now we arrive at the business end of things, The Z87 Gryphon. It is the smaller, M-Atx sibling of the bigger, ATX Sabertooth. But don’t be fooled by its size, it packs a punch. It is just as reliable as its bigger brother and packs a lot of the features in a smaller package, and it’s perfect for a SFF build.

3BzTHeol.jpg

SDkbloAl.jpg

ayJlluKl.jpg

vaizJZCl.jpg

Y3DbJJKl.jpg

MVOAlmEl.jpg

ufd8Cxll.jpg

HdMcqVcl.jpg

VcwO4Orl.jpg

9HBMY4il.jpg

z4ONF8dl.jpg

bELvsdTl.jpg

EpWWTSfl.jpg

KBo5vPRl.jpg

dLWH8Kkl.jpg

XT6EQcpl.jpg

sDbtr1il.jpg

Rljn599l.jpg

taMa8Ocl.jpg

NiNQdXbl.jpg

vAvpysRl.jpg

PS - I’m so sorry for the terrible pictures. I can’t even blame the camera as this is my first time with a DSLR, a Canon 60D at that. Turns out photography is NOT an alternative career choice for me :(
Also, I would like to thank my friend Manneca for lending me her awesome cam for this shoot :)

That's a sweet motherboard you have got there. :D I love the design on this little beast. Waiting for the full review. ;)
The pictures aren't terrible, they're decent. :)

All the TUF series boards come with a 5 year warranty as opposed to the regular 3 year warranty. :)

Good stuff man.

All the TUF series boards come with a 5 year warranty as opposed to the regular 3 year warranty. :)

Good stuff man.

They do come with 5 years of warranty. Im very impressed by the kit offered in the armor package. It just oozes quality from everywhere. Who ever buys the gryphon should IMHO buy the armor kit also, they just fit so well together.

Back