Budget 41-50k At what price its worth a buy?

Grrrh

Disciple
hi, i am getting a offer to buy a rig with the following configuration :

Core i7 processor, 8gb corsair ram, samsung 22" led moniter, ati radeon 7700hd, coolermaster cabinet, 2 tb harddisk, coolermaster smps 500w, Intel original motherboard, apc ups.

The person says the rig is bought 6 month back at 69000/- and he is asking 50000/- for it. Help me decide what rate should be ok.

hi, i am getting a offer to buy a rig with the following configuration :

Core i7 processor, 8gb corsair ram, samsung 22" led moniter, ati radeon 7700hd, coolermaster cabinet, 2 tb harddisk, coolermaster smps 500w, Intel original motherboard, apc ups.

The person says the rig is bought 6 month back at 69000/- and he is asking 50000/- for it. Help me decide what rate should be ok.

Ask him whether Core i7 is 3rd Gen CPU or not, Which Cooler master Cabinet, Do not go for Cooler master SMPS ( either go for corsair or seasonic), Which Intel Motherboard (Exact Model Number). All the above config can be bought for 50,000 now. OK. that means you can buy the same if all the above are correct for 45,000 as of now. Please give exact model details for all the above components. OK.

Well thank you for your suggestion, sadly i couldnt get back in time with the info you asked for. Meanwhile, the said PC was snapped up by a friend of mine for 45k! I will now refer to the buying guide and get myself a new rig. Only criteria i have is, it should be able to play all the older games on highest settings~
Can i assume that the Entry-Level Gaming Rig suggested by ''TE PC Buying Guide T1 2013 at 45400 OR 52000'' should do the trick? .. or the Mid Range Rig @60100 will?? I do not intend to overclock.

Create a new thread with your requirements. If your budget can go upto 60K you could get a decent gaming RIG with an SSD thrown in too :happy:

Back