Disciple
• Product Name: Ath-m50 coiled version
• Expected Price: 6500 , Open to trade with IEMs or HPs
• Shipping charges: Location dependent
• Manufacturer page URL: www.audio-technica.com.sg/products/ath-m50/
• Description if any:
Purchased from pristinenote
http://www.proaudiohome.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50-Studio-Monitor-Headphones
HP are working fine , pleather is scratching from headband, common issue with them , travelling pouch included.

• Reason for Sale/Trade: Not using enough
• Product condition:8 out of 10
• Purchase Date: jan/2012
• Remaining Warranty period: NA
• Warranty available in: NA
• Invoice Available: NA
• Shipping from: Delhi/NCR
• Shipping to: All over India
• Payment options: Cash bank transfer, NEFT
Please refrain from low-balling
Pics :
dscf0187.jpg
optimized-dscf0207.jpg
dscf0394.jpg
dscf0395.jpg

Last edited:
For 1.5 year old headphones, they're in quite good condition (especially the earpads). Mine are almost 3 year old and the headband's top layer is completely gone (No effect on comfort though). Best of luck for your sale, they're an amazing pair of cans :)

PS - Any idea how to put the connector strain relief spring back in ? A friend pulled the damn thing out in mine :(

@sid1712 you will definitely find something reg. that on youtube and head-fi.
strain relief is very tightly bound to the connector though originally

interested in buying. I am unable to send you a pm.
I also have a steelseries siberia v2(plus cash) for trade. Pm me if interested.

!!? I've already sent you the PM first. I've been waiting on the details on shipping charges and account details along with required amount to initiate transfer!!!

Seriously, couldn't update thread? What excuse is that.
Ive been asking you for account details along with total required amount including shipping since the past 2 days via Pm. I showed interest in your sale on thursday and asked you to put it on hold on Saturday.
You could have simply informed me that you are not interested in selling or are getting a better deal from a new buyer and I would have understood.
Anyways best of luck with your sale.

Edit:
I see the product has not been shipped yet. I'm ready to match the amount and buy the product, as I was 1st in line, unless avatar & phantom proves it otherwise. Or if the mods want. I'm not so desperate about it and can consider my time well wasted.

@sato1986: could you please pm me your email, we can talk there. I am unable to send pm.

@mods,admin: is there any problem with my account, I am not able to send pm to anyone. Please check it.

And, you have very gracefully contradicted yourself.
You expect me to argue with you over your inability to read full sentences?

Still I'll lend you some help in the language:
I "wanted" to buy the headphones. Whereas Phan7om was "desperate" for more money, so he sold it to you without responding to my Pms/posts.

And peace out. Refrain from making remarks which don't add to the value of the thread. Mods can delete all irrelevant posts, including mine to clean up the thread.

Last edited:
I just read your mail that you're sorry. Dude, it wasn't your fault at all! Seller's mistake of keeping the buyers uninformed. Hope new sellers will learn from this thread and keep things ethical in TE market, as this has started happening alot recently.

:) Peace :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back