Athlon X2 3800+, Asus M2NPV-VM and 2gb Kingston DDR II (My old HTPC setup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinayaga

Adept
I have a old Athlon II based motherboard, CPU and RAM for sale:

Asus M2NPV-VM motherboard

Athlon II 3800+ CPU with original heatsink and fan

2x1gb Kingston DDR II ram at 667mhz

I was using this successfully in a HTPC setup as detailed here, but Im building another one now and do not need this setup anymore :

http://www.techenclave.com/guides-and-tutorials/full-guide-build-cheap-powerful-htpc-181179.html

All of them are over 3 years old and only come with testing warranty from my side for 3 days. I would like to sell the MB. CPU and DDR for a total of Rs 4500. I will only sell to Bangalore folks as it is too much of a hassle to pack everything and ship them.

View attachment 15262

On another note, if anyone wants to buy the entire HTPC from me as detailed in the thread above, I can sell the CPU, MB, 2gb DDR II, a Geforce 210 graphics card with HDMI (1 year old), a Cooler Master Elite 360 cabinet (6 months old), a Cooler master 350w PSU (2 months old) for Rs 10,000. You can add any hard drive of your choice or I can throw in a old hard drive (160gb or 320gb) for you. This is a good HTPC and plays any HD content and HD audio via HDMI to receiver or TV.

Somehow the advanced edit is not working in TE. Is this a browser issue or a problem in the back end ?

Anyways, here is the photo of the same. I have not disconnected the HTPC to take out individual components :

View attachment 15262

If I take Asus M2NPV-VM motherboard, Athlon II 3800+ CPU with original heatsink and fan, what will be the total cost shipped to Kolkata?? PM me for deal.

Folks, I would rather not ship these items (except for maybe the DDR2 and CPU) because they are all out of warranty and it will require one heck of a good packing to ensure delivery of the motherboard.

If you are in Bangalore, I can give this away for 4k. Remember that this makes a very good base for a HTPC.

Hi vinay.. I vil take Athlon X2 3800+, Asus M2NPV-VM and 2gb Kingston DDR II if you can ship it to me.. Iam from Vellore-Tamil Nadu..

Intd in Geforce 210 graphics card with HDMI (1 year old), a Cooler Master Elite 360 cabinet (6 months old), a Cooler master 350w PSU (2 months old).

Can you give me your price, will do pickup from bangalore.

Sorry, the exact three things you asked for are all sold. All I have left is the motherboard, CPU And RAM ! Sorry about that.

m-jeri said:
Intd in Geforce 210 graphics card with HDMI (1 year old), a Cooler Master Elite 360 cabinet (6 months old), a Cooler master 350w PSU (2 months old).

Can you give me your price, will do pickup from bangalore.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

navino87 is willing to pick up the mobo, cpu and memory. If that falls through, I will sell the ram separately and will PM you.

sajitsm said:
How much for the ram alone if you are willing to sell it separately?

navino87 has gone back on the deal (not because of any issue with the items, his father is not agreeing or something like that). So the items are back on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back